“Good burger, average ice cream, but pricey”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Culver’s burgers were good. Meat seems to be of quality, but too pricey. Their frozen custard is not any different from soft ice cream and usually lacks enough toppings.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I live this hamburger place. The food is great, the custard is to die for and everyone always enjoys their meals. I especially love their fries! It is a great addition to our area.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 16 February 2018

The cashier was friendly and patient. It was our first time there so it took us a while to figure out what we wanted. The burger was very greasy! We ordered ice cream as well and opted to get them after the meal, not knowing they sat there melting while we ate. Don't think we will be going back.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Culvers is fairly new in the area and so I wanted to try it. My kids were already raving about it. Good menu selection and best part is, you can create your own concrete (frozen custard and add ins). The service is very attentive and friendly! Also nice touches on the tables and in the bathrooms. You can see they take pride in what they do.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

So as a Florida native I have heard of this Culver’s place. I finally got to check it out and boy have I been missing out!!!! First impressions are important and I was blown away with how clean the entire property (inside and out) was. When I approached the counter to order I told the young lady that I had never been to a Culver’s before and that she got to choose my initial experience. The double burger with bacon was the best burger I’ve had in a while. but it got better. THERE WERE CHEESE CURDS!!!! I understand the saying, “You had me at cheese curds!” This was my first good cheese curd experience and if nothing else I will go back for them - one serving wasn’t enough, I had to get more!

Date of visit: January 2018