“Hidden Gem in a Plain Wrapper”
Review of Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop
Ranked #45 of 109 Restaurants in Casselberry
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I had business in Casselberry and had an hour to kill so I decided to get breakfast.

I drove to the "usual spots" and found them to either be out of business (Dan's) or packed with a wait (Kountry Kitchen). I has seen a simple sign outside proclaiming "Coffee Shop" so I thought I'd give it a try. I had visited several years ago and was less than impressed but was pleased to find a new owner had purchased the business.

The menu far exceeded a simple coffee shop with shrimp and grits and chicken and waffles among the standard breakfast fare.

I ordered an omelette called The Works and when it arrived, I was amazed! It had to be the largest omelette I had ever been served and upon first bite, tasted the absolute best omelette I have ever eaten! The attached picture is worth 1,000 words bit suffice it to say I will be returning.

The Works was only $7.95 with potatoes and toast (I opted for sliced tomatoes) and was a bargain at twice the amount. I found that the Chef was a true Chef rather than a cook and he had been a chef at some of the areas legacy restaurants before deciding to open his own restaurant. They serve both breakfast and lunch and are open 7 days a week.

You will not be disappointed!