“Favorite place any day”
Review of Mountaineer Coffee

Mountaineer Coffee
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Mountaineer Coffee is THE place for my family and friends to meet up. It’s also a great place to get away to do work whilst sipping coffee. They roast and sell their own coffee, which is by far, my favorite. Their poptarts are tasty and one of a kind, and our three year old loves them as well! Definitely one of our favorite and most frequently visited places around. And not to mention, it’s nestled in the charming downtown of Brooksville. It’s heart-warming to have a common place where I can bump in to people I know and have awesome conversations in such an inviting atsmosphere. I think that also plays a big part in why this place is so special - not just the coffee and baked items but the friendly faces to enjoy them with.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Starbucks sit down! This is REAL coffee- a great find. Trendy interior. Just a couple eats ensures emphasis on coffee.
Only downside is limited customer interaction (don’t plan to chat with the barista - not happening).
I highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank BrendaJT
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Great little home town coffee shop, excellent taste in coffee and espresso. They offer home made bake goods and a few lunch items. Mountaineer Coffee is a " coffee shop " ( a very good one) and not a restaurant .

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Was not impressed at all with the taste of this coffee, and the staff was friendly at all. You would think a coffee house would have some different flavored creams. Nothing special about this place at all. I would not go back.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I dropped in here before doing a local running race. I ordered an americano and it was excellent. Really good quality coffee & well brewed, a rarity in Florida

Date of visit: October 2017