“It’s all good!”
Review of Smoqehouse

Smoqehouse
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed the pulled pork sandwich, brisket burger, and side of blistered green beans. Everything was delicious. Food arrived quickly. Would go back.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (268)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We really enjoyed our first visit to Smoqehouse today. Had the brisket burger and the Korean BBQ sandwiches and they were amazing. Also enjoyed their cole slaw which had peanuts for a fun twist. We will definitely be back. This place was really great. Thanks!

Reviewed 15 May 2021 via mobile

This is our first time on the island. This restaurant is very close to where we are staying. (Tradewinds). It smells heavenly when you are walking towards it. Super cool vibe. Love the light fixtures, and the woodwork. Just a very good feel. We were greated by a very energetic young woman who had a great personality. We both got pulled pork sandwich and fries. She asked if I wanted a small fry or a regular to share. I then answered with "regular... but I am not sharing." However.... I didn't realize they did not fill the cup she showed me... it was overflowing on a tray with a hugely generous portion and it is totally shareable even for someone with a big appetite. You order and pay and then sit and eat. They have free refill fountain drinks, and some alcoholic beverages but we didn't try anything. Looking forward to the frozen sangria at some point before I leave. Fries were great! I wish they had vinegar available for them. I didn't ask, but they didn't have it sitting out. The pork sandwich... bun was perfection. The house BBQ I am not a total fan of I guess... it was "ok". Just not my favorite. Pork was good, not weird fatty stuff which I have found at other spots. I just think I'd get it plain and do carryout and have sweet baby rays in my room lol. It is not Carolina style but more Carolina than traditional and i am not a fan of Carolina. I am sure others may love it, it's just not my thing. I'd love to try the brisket next (plain of course). Great spot!

1  Thank liviabrooke18
Reviewed 9 May 2021 via mobile

Really really tasty food. Casual hole in the wall style with some fresh food. Had the Korean Beef and the flavors were perfect. Others had the brisket and burgers and just as good. Give it a go.

Reviewed 3 May 2021 via mobile

This was our first trip to AMI. We ordered Smoqehouse BBQ for take out. It was delicious, but the buns were super soggy and should’ve been packaged separately.

Date of visit: April 2021