“Great food!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Tried this restaurant for the first time with my boyfriend, it was very busy but we were never left unattended for long. The waiter advised us of selections we may like, I ordered the Jambalaya and my boyfriend orders the Gumbo. Both were very large portions, I couldn’t even finish half of mine, but the food was amazing. We even ordered red velvet cheesecake to go!!

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for this review, Bria. We're very happy you had such a wonderful time with us! We look forward to seeing you back again soon to enjoy some more of our cheesecake!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve always loved the cheesecake factory. The service is great and the food is never disappointing. I have to say though, the Town Center location is a little grim.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Valentina. Thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed the service and food during this visit. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Huge portions that should be shared. Food is good quality if a selection can be made from a menu that goes on for pages. Desserts are over the top. Very noisy and difficult to hold a conversation during peak hours.

Thanks for your review, Phyllis! We greatly appreciate it! We know the busy atmosphere can be frustrating for holding conversations, so we suggest coming in either in the morning or later in the evening for a shorter wait. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived for lunch at 11:30am. Only one other table in cavernous room was occupied. Waited 10 minutes before a waitress appeared to take our order. Waited another 35 minutes after ordering before our meals arrived. The Mexican corn tortilla soup was lukewarm as was the burger. The French fries were non descript and generally bland. Initially asked for ketchup and mustard, but got ketchup and then had to wait 5 more minutes for the mustard. When asking for the bill, waited another ten minutes before it arrived. The restaurant was half full at this time with lots of service staff chatting it up, but no one seemed concerned about expediency. Kind of makes you wonder if you’ve only got a one hour lunch hour, how it’s possible to order, eat, pay and still have enough time to get back to the office.

Hi Bret, We would like to speak with you a bit more about the experience you described. Please contact us by going to this webpage - http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/connect and click "General Questions" from the Contact Category menu. Thank you!

Reviewed 17 May 2018

There is not enough space here to write how bad an experience we had but I will try to keep it short. We ordered 2 appetizers which only 1 came out and when we asked where the 2nd one was the waiter said they did not cook it and said he would have it shortly. Another 20 minutes went by and no 2nd appetizer so we cancelled it. We were sitting in the bar facing the kitchen and could see that there we about 15-20 cooked meal plates stacked up waiting to be served that had been sitting there for about 15 minutes. When my Ribeye steak was served with vegetables the vegetables were ice cold and the steak was less then warm. When I called the waiter over to advise him that I wanted the food set back and a whole new order cooked he replied in a very aggressive tone "what you blaming me?" I said no and he took my food and walked away. My son ordered a chicken parm sandwich and he then advised his was cold also and then the waiter copped an attitude and took his meal away. The waiter finally served me a new meal about 20 mins later. I asked the server where my sons sandwich was and he began to argue with me that he sent it back with 2 seperate cook requests and we had to wait. After another 15 minutes we cancelled my sons order. Wen the bill came the server charged us for everything including the meals we never received. We advised him of this and he began to argue with us about the charges. He then went to who we assume was the manager and pointed to us and advised her of our complaint and she took the bill and walked away. The waiter returned and gave us the bill. Are you kidding me, they took off the meals we never received and then at the bottom of the bill added them back onto the bill. Again we advised the waiter and he started to yell at us that we were incorrect. After a long conversation he finally agreed that we were correct. We paid the bill and left. THIS ENTIRE TIME THE MANAGER NEVER CAME TO OUR TABLE AND SAID ANYTHING AS IF SHE DID NOT CARE. So if the manager does not care it is no wonder that our server treated us like he did. From the time we walked into this Cheesecake Factory until the time we left it was 2 hours and 15 minutes. Never again.

1  Thank George H
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello George, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback about your experience. We're so sorry we did not meet your expectations, and we would welcome the chance to speak with you more about this visit. If there is anything else you would like to share with us, please visit http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/connect. Select “General Questions” from the drop down and allow us a few days to get back to you. Thank you for your review!