All reviews club level hotel restaurant parking garage is rooms are spacious great rate living area coffee maker per day stayed one night hotel staff indoor pool basil downtown desk microwave linens sink
Reviewed 26 October 2015

I attended and award ceremony at the DuPont Hotel, which I stated at the Sheraton, and the staff was very professional and all the amenities where great, I would recommend to stay the room are excellent, I will stay they again.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Jerry R, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2015

Timothy,

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for your kind words. I will pass them on to our entire team.

Please visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 25 October 2015

We booked this hotel's Celebrate Romance package for our Anniversary, Our selection of this hotel was based on the amenities offered in the package, Our suite was very clean and comfortable, my only compliant was that the staff was not knowledgeable of the included amenities in the package which resulted in me having to remind the staff on what was included. The changes were made, but I found it annoying, but over all our stay was pleasant.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Dell,

Thanks for your candid review of our hotel. I am happy that the hiccup at check in didn't dampen your entire stay.

Your post has prompted us to reevaluate our training at the front desk and ensure that we don't make the same mistake in the future.

Best,

Reviewed 15 October 2015

I stayed at this hotel in late September while the Pope was visiting Philadelphia. The rooms were very well laid-out and very comfortable. The linens were very fresh and the beds comfortable. The employees are very friendly and helpful. I could give many compliments for the staff and service. The food in the restaurant was well prepared, fresh and tasty. I would stay here again if I was in the area.

Room Tip: Could not hear the activity from other rooms. Very quiet. No AC unit noise. Individual Temperature controls in each room.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends

Bax,

Our entire hotel team thanks you for your kinds words about our hotel. The Pope's visit was a once in a lifetime event for our area, and we are elated that our hotel and staff provided you with a home away from home during your trip.

We hope that should your travel plans require you to ever come back to Wilmington, that we'll be your first hotel of choice.

All our best,

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

The hotel is nice with convenient parking. We would stay there again. It is very clean and quiet with good security. You need your room key to activate the elevator. The parking garage is under the hotel so you don't have to leave to access your car.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business

Gregory,

We thank you for your kind words about our hotel and hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

All our best,

Reviewed 8 October 2015

I stayed here for a night while on business. The staff members at the hotel get kudos but I would never stay here again. My suite was very large and had a living room with a couch and an armchair and an ottoman but it was very worn and tired. The furniture had lots of nicks and the porcelain on the tub was chipped. The bathroom counter and sink had apparently been replaced but not the rest of the bathroom. None of that would have been a problem but my sheets were dirty (see picture) which is not something I would have anticipated at a Sheraton and was gross. More troubling though was the location. After I checked in I took a long walk and found that there wasn't much open in a large radius. Upon returning to the hotel, I encountered another guest in the elevator and while chatting learned that she had been told by the desk clerk not to go out at night and not to walk behind the hotel at any time. I had just been there and could understand why the area should be avoided but had not been told anything. There didn't seem to be any place to go to eat so I ended up eating in the hotel which I hate to do. The following day at the meeting for which I was in town I was also told not to walk around the hotel area at all, especially after business hours. The reason I have rated the hotel average is that the staff get a "very good" and everything else gets "poor" and that averages out to an "average" but that isn't really an accurate description of the real pros- the staff and the real cons- everything else. PS- the much lauded pool was closed for renovation and the wifi did not work well at all.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank AnAnthropologist

Good Day,

Thanks for your candid review of our hotel and the acknowledgement that our level of service met your expectations. I'd like to let you know that we are preparing for a hotel renovation, however, the dates are not available yet.

Additionally, please know that we have courtesy officers all around our hotel who are able to personal escort you anywhere you'd like to go, should you feel unsafe.