All reviews front desk parking garage next door brick wall business trip market street business traveler king room the river walk the entire staff the grand opera house checking in enjoyed my stay bed was very comfortable bistro weekends riverfront businesses
Reviewed 22 June 2016

We just returned from a two night stay and once again, we are very pleased. We have family in the area and the Courtyard is our go to when we visit. The bed is very comfortable and the room is squeaky clean. What sets this establishment apart is the extraordinary staff. Every employee is knowledgeable, helpful and genuinely friendly. They make a difference. We'll be back!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2016

Words can not explain what a wonderful and relaxing experience we had at this hotel. Latoya was extraoridinary!!!! As soon as we entered the hotel, my friends and I was greeted with a huge welcoming smile! During our stay, my friends and I had a "emergency" and she was extremely thorough and discrete with handling the situatuation the best way she could. We will definitely be coming back to this hotel when visiting Deleware, because we were treated like family, feeling like we never left home. It felt more like "Welcome Back"!!

Reviewed 19 June 2016

very nice a commendations. LaToya was very informative and carrying. I really do appreciate all of her time and her concern. She was outstanding and really do appreciate all that she did. Thank you very much.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

Latoya was a great guest service agent. She took great care of me and my friends. She made sure we felt comfortable and welcomed. She was also extrmely nice:) The bed was very comfortable and the area is nice a quite.

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

The entire staff was wonderful. They catered to our every need. Having my father in the ICU unit at Saint Francis hospital this hotel was very convenient. Very clean and parking was right next door. I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family