“hit the spot!”
Review of McDonald’s

McDonald’s
Ranked #18 of 61 Restaurants in Millsboro
Reviewed 11 February 2016

after travelling all day this is what mamma needed! very well organized and clean......everyone was super helpful and polite!

Reviewed 11 November 2015

I went there a few days ago at around 3pm because I had an urge to eat a quarter pounder and fries. However, they don't make it fresh, as they apparently gave me what had been sitting for hours. It was cold food! Maybe the warmer bins weren't working to keep the food mildly warm? I should have immediately taken it back for a refund. I won't return to this McDonald's.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Stopped in here the other day to grab some fries and nuggets for the kids. Service was fast, but could be friendlier. Food was hot and tasty. Dining room appeared clean. Drive-thru is always busy, so I go inside IF possible. Prices are a little higher than most standard McDonalds, probably because it is at "the beach". This location has a few tables outside too IF you want to dine outside.

Overall, typical McDonalds. Fast food. Convenient location lets me get food for the kids without having to run to the highway.

Reviewed 22 July 2015

My grandkids love the fries and nuggets. I think the 20 piece bucket for $4.99 is a real savings. They have the best coffee,