“Fantastic!”

Asian Express
Ranked #25 of 61 Restaurants in Millsboro
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Nice place to eat, not fancy but a nice dining area, in my opinion, the food is delicious, The staff is very polite. My favorite is General Tso's shrimp.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

I have been a regular patron to the Asian express for about seven or eight months now and I'm solely doing this Review on the sushi. The sushi has been pretty good and I believe it's the only option that we have here and Millsboro, so I have nothing to compare it to. I usually get the three rolls for $12.95 because it's the best deal and I'm greedy. LOL I haven't tried any of their menu items but my daughter has. The restaurant itself is usually clean and the workers aren't the friendliness but I think it's because of a language barrier. I just wish they smiled more when you're giving them your business. I will continue to go back unless I find another place in Millsboro that serves sushi and taste better. By the way I'd rather pick up then dine in any day.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Overall good food for the price. Lunch deals are great. Plenty of food for the price. Sometimes the flavors are different between the visits but always satisfied with my choices - Don't really venture out too much on my selections - Usually Bourbon Chicken, Chicken Lo Main - Pork Fried Rice - Chicken / Broccoli and of course an egg roll. The employees are very kind and nice.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

Was excited to see a new Chinese restaurant in the area. The first time I tried it I was not impressed. Food was bland. Thought I would give it one more try and order a different meal. Won't be wasting my money or going back.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Stopped by for late lunch. Ordered sesame chicken and hubby got Hunan chicken. Excellent. Special lunch prices are great. Very clean. Will come back.