“Good Breakfast”

Ocean Grill Longneck
Ranked #8 of 61 Restaurants in Millsboro
Reviewed 2 October 2017

They have a very good Buffett for a weekend but they offer a big variety of breakfast choices. The Buffett only offers scrambled eggs but they will cook eggs to order.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for breakfast and we left full and very satisfied. Food was good. Cooked well taste was awesome.
We came back a few days later for diner and it too was very good the steak was cooked to exactly the way we ask for it. The seafood platter was very good everything was cooked to perfection the service both times was outstanding. Price was very fair.
Many older folks were there which told us it was good as well and it was a great.
We will go back when we are in town again for sure.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

I ended up here for my birthday after discovering that the restaurant that I had planned to eat at had a 2 hour wait due to a golf cart tournament. I figured MOST diner style restaurants have something to everyone's liking on the menu and thought I would give it a try.

We were seated immediately at a table in the side room. I felt a bit slighted. Why were we being seated in the side room that was sort of shabby instead of the nicely decorated main dining room? We were then given menus, which were falling apart at the seams...not a good sign, eh? I overlooked it.

Upon the waitress' suggestion, I ordered the hot turkey sandwich, which is supposed to be real turkey that is roasted fresh every day. I was told that it was REAL turkey gravy and NOT some gravy made with yellow chicken bouillon cubes. It came with a soup or salad. I opted for the beef vegetable soup. My husband ordered the scallops that came with a side salad. The kids ordered the chicken tenders meal and the kids pancakes meal. My brother ordered a scrapple, egg and cheese sandwich on toast. We also ordered a few soft drinks.

It took about 20-25minutes or so to get our entrees. Everything LOOKED good. However, my turkey was terrible. It tasted off...like plastic. I had others at my table take a bite and they said they thought it was too much "beef bouillon cube" in the gravy. I do NOT know IF that was what it was or not. BUT it was inedible. I sent it back. The beef vegetable soup was filled with mostly rice...which I found strange. Flavor was OK. Salad was warm and dressing was disappointing. So, not off to a good start.

I tried my kid's food out of curiosity. The chicken tenders were sopping in grease. The kids said they were good, but can you guess the results of eating all that grease???....A visit to the restroom with very loose stools, which is not pleasant with small children! The pancakes oddly tasted of griddle...and too much butter. They were saturated with butter. My brother said the scrapple sandwich was "ok". I cannot comment since I don't eat scrapple. My husband said the scallops were good & tasty. Sodas were flat. Water had a strange taste to it...terrible!

Overall, not such a great visit. The dining area that we were in was shabby. Waitress was uninterested in us as a whole. She did her job, but was not friendly. Food was mostly terrible. I wouldn't feed it to a dog! I personally would NOT recommend this place. However, IF you do end up here...you might want to go with the seafood...as that was the only item that truly was a hit.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

We had breakfast, lunch and dinner there a over the course of two weeks in Mid July. Lovely, clean place. Small dining room, but they move people quickly. Food was good. Prices were decent.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Ocean Grill in London ngNeck is one of the few places you can go any time of day and be guaranteed good diner style food in large quantity. Breakfasts delicious, some of the best soups and reliable good sandwiches, great dinners at reasonable prices. Bar available for wine, beer and mixed drinks. Lots of choices for kids. Not a romantic place to eat but good for families or quick meals.