“good down home food!”

Ocean Grill Longneck
Ranked #7 of 61 Restaurants in Millsboro
Reviewed 8 August 2017

The friendly atmosphere, perfect for a casual snack, lunch or dinner. Good food at good prices! It does not pretend to be anything else but a solid, casual dining experience!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We go here all the time!! Food is really good. I usually get the chicken fried steak. Which is really good. It comes with soup or salad. I get there cream of crab. Delicious. It also comes with dessert. I usually get rice pudding, which is good. All in all, I would recommended this to people.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

waited 30 mins on a sat nite for a table but that was expected on a shore
weekend. soup and salad came in 15 mins=normal. then nothing for 45 mins.
when food arrived gave my wife chicken marsala instead of piccata=a big deal
when you are allergic to mushrooms!!! the hostess said,"thats how they cook it
here" and," the waitress is new, she should have told you thats not on the
menu anymore. just lame excuses and no redress to make it right.
stay away!!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We were staying at Massey's Landing and Ocean Grill is a close drive. We didn't know they had it but we ended up getting the breakfast buffet. For the price of $8.95 and how good it looked we couldn't pass it up. The kids got kids meals and couldn't finish it all, nice helping of food. When the waitress brought out bacon instead of sausage for my one son she told us we could get the sausage off the buffet instead of waiting, very nice. And that bacon was really good! Coffee was hot and excellent. They had scrapple on the buffet which we don't see often. The only thing is like to see is a toaster and bread to toast for the buffet. We could have probably asked for that but I was enjoying the biscuits too much to worry about toast. The sausage reminded me of miniature versions of the old Lamp Post on Route 1 sausage (if anyone remembers Lamp Post). Very good with ends that appear burnt and crispy. We will definitely visit again!

Erol20142016, Owner at Ocean Grill Longneck, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Decided to stop in when out in the area. Here just for the weekend. Small town place with awesome service, great food, and friendly manager/owner. The owner was so attentive, waitress came over right away. The owner even paid money out of his own pocket to give all the kids chances on the claw game! Would def go back.