“Good food, horrible customer service!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kick N Chicken-Longneck
Ranked #27 of 61 Restaurants in Millsboro
Reviewed 13 August 2017

We previously ordered food from the restaurant and the chicken, onion rings, and fried pickles were good. On the return visit we waited forever only for them to let us know they were out of onion rings after waiting 20 minutes on our order to be done. Who does that?! I will never return but will try the location in Lewes, DE.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We had never been before so thought we'd try the place out because we always like to support local businesses. The place was very busy with customers picking up emir orders so,it's clearly popular. This was encouraging as we waited for our chicken bucket and sides to be ready. We only waited about 20 mins after placing our order. Everything was HOT when we took it home. But it went downhill from there. The greasiness of the chicken was really hard to dismiss and the outside was crispy but seemed overlooked. Neither of us could taste any seasoning, any flavor to the chicken. The onion rings were bland, the fried pickles were so salty, so horrible, we threw them out. The broccoli bites had a little bit of flavor but I'm probably being generous by saying that. When we finished eating, we both agreed that was the worst chicken meal we've ever had and Royal Farms chicken is must tastier and less expensive.

1  Thank petie614
Reviewed 28 May 2017

We have picked up meals to take home over the years, and the chicken has consistently been delicious. Glad to hear they have re-opened after closing this store. We will look forward to getting take-out over the summer.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I am so hooked on the boneless chicken wings I have not ordered anything else. The boneless wings are actually. Buffalo breast chunks. Cooked perfectly the hot wings are a little on the mild side but are so good I don't mind.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

First time I went the guy behind the counter was almost to busy talking to someone else to take my order. It seemed a bother for him to answer my questions. Had wings not bad but nothing noteworthy. Tried a second time and the girl behind the counter was so much more helpful and pleasant. Went for the fried livers and was glad I did. They were done well thought I can't eat them often. All in all I won't hurry back but when I have a craving I'll be back.