“Delicious chicken ”

Add it.
Kick N Chicken-Longneck
Ranked #27 of 61 Restaurants in Millsboro
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

First time for me best chicken on the lower shore of Delaware their sauces are good too! Waiting for it now.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Decided to put in a carry out order for lunch...put in an order for 8 pieces of chicken...had to wait for about 15 minutes while they cooked the chicken...recommend calling orders in before pick up...the chicken is juicy and flavorful...they also offer lots of house made side items and desserts...the inside seating area very spare...not sure I'd recommend eating there...

Reviewed 1 September 2016

I used to love picking up some fried chicken and taking it home for dinner. Past few years it seems what we were offered was chicken which had been sitting under warmer lights for "a while". It turned me off and we haven't had fried chicken for a while. My son had told me how good their chicken was. Just not feeling like pizza or a sub and not caring to get dressed to go out I looked up Kick n Chicken on TripAdvisor.Reading the reviews I saw that they offer chicken cooked to order. I called and spoke to a very friendly lady and order an 8 piece bucket. Great chicken I will do it again. The prices for their salads were a little high and I chose to stop at Harris Teeter for chips and coleslaw. Made a great meal on a hot day.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Don't know how they do it, but outstanding fried chicken. Chicken is crispy on the outside, very moist on the inside. This is definitely a gem and worth a stop. Every time I go on vacation in DE, I make sure to eat here at least once.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Ordered a bunch of chicken for company we had on a Saturday night. They have a special fryer that ensures that the chicken is cooked perfectly all the way through and the crispy crust is the absolute best. It is always fresh out of the fryer; still piping hot when you get home. Sides are good. Steamed broccoli a surprise - very fresh and not overcooked.