“Fried chicken cooked to order”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kick N Chicken-Longneck
Ranked #21 of 63 Restaurants in Millsboro
Reviewed 1 September 2016

I used to love picking up some fried chicken and taking it home for dinner. Past few years it seems what we were offered was chicken which had been sitting under warmer lights for "a while". It turned me off and we haven't had fried chicken for a while. My son had told me how good their chicken was. Just not feeling like pizza or a sub and not caring to get dressed to go out I looked up Kick n Chicken on TripAdvisor.Reading the reviews I saw that they offer chicken cooked to order. I called and spoke to a very friendly lady and order an 8 piece bucket. Great chicken I will do it again. The prices for their salads were a little high and I chose to stop at Harris Teeter for chips and coleslaw. Made a great meal on a hot day.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Don't know how they do it, but outstanding fried chicken. Chicken is crispy on the outside, very moist on the inside. This is definitely a gem and worth a stop. Every time I go on vacation in DE, I make sure to eat here at least once.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Ordered a bunch of chicken for company we had on a Saturday night. They have a special fryer that ensures that the chicken is cooked perfectly all the way through and the crispy crust is the absolute best. It is always fresh out of the fryer; still piping hot when you get home. Sides are good. Steamed broccoli a surprise - very fresh and not overcooked.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

chicken is freshly cooked to order......a bit expensive for fried chicken, chicken was moist and cooked well. service was great

Reviewed 5 March 2016

went there when they first opened up. have always gotten great chicken at the Lewes location..This was a terrible experience. Ordered a basket of chicken on a Sunday afternoon.Tried to include dinner rolls..was told no dinner rolls served on Sunday..
brought the chicken home. It was well under cooked and raw.
took it back ..when I got there they said they just had over a 100 for a wedding returned for the same reason.. said it was the fault of new fryers and new chicken supplier ..hmmm don't think so
gave me a hard time about returning my money and in fact didn't but gave me a voucher for another day to return and order again..never returned.