“Nice Local Experience ”

Country Kitchen Family Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 61 Restaurants in Millsboro
Cuisines: Albanian
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We were driving through and found this suggestion on Trip Advisor. Friendly staff, Huge portions, and good home cooking! If you are looking for a local place to eat, this is it! It was very family friendly as well.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

It's an old building, in a drive-thru part of town, and the décor is early yard-sale, but we had a very nice server (who did everything except cook.) She took good care of us while transitioning the place from lunch to dinner. My table all had the grilled cheese sandwich (in various combinations of bread and cheese) with fries and substituted cole slaw instead of the soup. The meal was excellent: no complaints, corrections, or suggestions except that you stop in for a snack and give it a try. It is much better than eating in your car, spilling something on your lap or the carpet, and the food is good.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Went for a coffee and breakfast with a friend. Staff was attentive and friendly, food was good and inexpensive. Recommend it!

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

I routinely go to this restaurant for breakfast and sometimes lunch. The food is well-prepared and tasty. The wait staff are friendly and the menu is varied.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

My husband and I dined at Country Kitchen Restaurant on Election day after we voted this past year. We were seated right away. It was quite busy, but the service was excellent. the portions were quite large and the food we ordered was served nice and hot. I ordered eggs and sausage and my husband chose the scrapple omelet and was specially priced as the omelet of the day. He still tells everyone how good it was and my food choice was also very tasty. I want to go back to try their lunch and dinner menu.