“Hidden breakfast gem!”

Country Kitchen Family Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 63 Restaurants in Millsboro
Cuisines: Albanian
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Went for a coffee and breakfast with a friend. Staff was attentive and friendly, food was good and inexpensive. Recommend it!

1  Thank amicbenoit

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

I routinely go to this restaurant for breakfast and sometimes lunch. The food is well-prepared and tasty. The wait staff are friendly and the menu is varied.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

My husband and I dined at Country Kitchen Restaurant on Election day after we voted this past year. We were seated right away. It was quite busy, but the service was excellent. the portions were quite large and the food we ordered was served nice and hot. I ordered eggs and sausage and my husband chose the scrapple omelet and was specially priced as the omelet of the day. He still tells everyone how good it was and my food choice was also very tasty. I want to go back to try their lunch and dinner menu.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

The food is good and very reasonable. Breakfast is served all day.
They have daily specials, with a wide variety of vegetables.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Diner atmosphere, friendly waitresses, The food is decent for a diner atmosphere. It will be our standby place for breakfast and or/lunch