“Fun for the Family”

Ranked #1 of 61 Restaurants in Millsboro
Price range: US$5 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fine fare in a casual atmosphere. Family owned and operated for over 7 years, we take great pride in providing homemade, delicious items with excellent service. We offer both daily and weekly specials and Happy Hour at the bar 7 days a week, 4-7pm Monday through Saturday and all day on Sundays. Catering and Take Out are available as well.
Reviewed 5 October 2017

A local favotite with good food great , service and reasonable prices! Lots of selections! Easy to get to and convenient parking!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Blue Water Grill is my go to restaurant. When I have friends visiting, that's where we go for lunch or dinner. The food is always delicious. Affordable fresh seafood, creative specials for both lunch and dinner and gourmet entrees. Everything is homemade including the soups, sauces and dressings.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Wonderful Happy hour!!!! Try to go every Sunday with friends...Always have had a great meal. My only thing I have to complain about is I wish there were more seating area in the bar area. If you have a large group its close. That being said I am so glad we have a such wonderful place close by to go to as the Blue Water Grill. See you Sunday!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Not the first visit and certainly not the last. Stopped by here while I town. I had a special from the daily special. Broiled Gorgonzola cheese on grouper with red potatoes and snow peas. Absolutely delicious!!!

They also had crime brûlée which we ordered two. Very disappointed with the dessert. It was pretty firm almost like a custard. At $6 each, it would've better left back in the kitchen.

Other than the dessert this time (which was certainly a fluke), the Blue Water Grill is a great restaurant with very nice staff. We'll be back soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Great local restaurant. The daily specials are always great, and offer something for everyone. Fresh and hot.