“Delicious seafood”

Ranked #1 of 61 Restaurants in Millsboro
Price range: US$5 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fine fare in a casual atmosphere. Family owned and operated for over 7 years, we take great pride in providing homemade, delicious items with excellent service. We offer both daily and weekly specials and Happy Hour at the bar 7 days a week, 4-7pm Monday through Saturday and all day on Sundays. Catering and Take Out are available as well.
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Not the first visit and certainly not the last. Stopped by here while I town. I had a special from the daily special. Broiled Gorgonzola cheese on grouper with red potatoes and snow peas. Absolutely delicious!!!

They also had crime brûlée which we ordered two. Very disappointed with the dessert. It was pretty firm almost like a custard. At $6 each, it would've better left back in the kitchen.

Other than the dessert this time (which was certainly a fluke), the Blue Water Grill is a great restaurant with very nice staff. We'll be back soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Great local restaurant. The daily specials are always great, and offer something for everyone. Fresh and hot.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

I go to this restaurant every couple of weeks since 2013 there is defiantly a trend, pretty much down hill maybe even a flat spin. We went for dinner, I had two of the worst crab cakes I have ever had best described as mush cakes, two beers mush cakes $40 a bad value. I really do not know how responding to all of these post is going to help your restaurant Jessica W., I don't know how flirting with employees and customers is going to help either. How long do you think you can run this restaurant from a reputation of past, maybe it is time. Please don't embarrass yourself with generic response.

Jessica W, Owner at Blue Water grill, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Tripperdoo,

I wish I knew What you were talking about. Do we know each other? Have we spoken when you dined with us? I definitely feel a lot of hostility in this review. I try to respond to most of the reviews we receive and I do not have generic responses, I respond appropriately and specifically. I apologize that you did not like your crab cakes. Did you let your server know? We are happy to correct any errors on our part and we would have been happy to offer you something different. Our crab cakes are made fresh with jumbo lump crab meat and enough butter crackers to hold them together. They do vary from time to time in preparation and flavor depending on where the crab meat is sourced.

I do not understand your comments, I do not know what "running a restaurant from a reputation of past means". If you would like to give me a call we could have a conversation where you could vent and explain how I could run my restaurant better. 302 934 5160.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

My usual go to place...the last two visits I have noticed a trend that this establishment is going in the wrong direction....a month ago the service was poor and the wait staff was having trouble getting along with each which resulted in poor service and overall bad experience...last week we arrived were seated right away.. drinks arrived on time.we ordered our meal from the apps side. took over and hour to get served cold food. manger wanted to fix it..just ask them to take it back and not charge us..which they did..i hope they can make a correction and get back to where they were..

1  Thank David E
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Food and service are outstanding. Ambience is something to behold! The tin ceiling, age of the building, etc., etc., etc. The appearance belies the menu!