“Small place”

Ranked #1 of 61 Restaurants in Millsboro
Price range: US$5 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fine fare in a casual atmosphere. Family owned and operated for over 7 years, we take great pride in providing homemade, delicious items with excellent service. We offer both daily and weekly specials and Happy Hour at the bar 7 days a week, 4-7pm Monday through Saturday and all day on Sundays. Catering and Take Out are available as well.
Reviewed 17 July 2017

A group of 12 of us went and we took up most of the place.. It was really good food and they server was right on top of us all.. Grouper fish was what several got and all loved it.. parking is not good and area is small

Jessica W, Owner at Blue Water grill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Thank you for joining us and we are so happy you and the group enjoyed your meals and service. If you venture this way in the future, we do have a large municipal parking lot behind the restaurant and right across the street between Main Street and Washington. And of course all of the on-street parking is free. I apologize if you felt cramped, we can seat 120 guests so next time we will have to offer you a larger table.
Again, thank you for joining us!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

The Blue Water Grill is sited inside an old 5&10 storefront. The decor can be described as Early Attic: old photos, bead board wainscoting, some antique doors separating the bar from the dining room. Even some cigar box guitars hanging on the wall.

The menu is extensive, featuring typical "American" cuisine: seafood, beef, chicken. Additionally, the server rattled off about 10 off-menu specials.

I started with the best Maryland crab soup I can remember having, in an overflowing cup. Delightful. OK, so it;'s not "American" but I followed up with a chicken quesadilla.

My partner had a crabcake sammy which she declared to be decent, but needing some more Old Bay. But at only $13 and a good size, a bargain. Very good potato chips still warm with almost no salt. YAY!

Otherwise, our server was very good, except after delivering our check, he disappeared into the kitchen for 5 minutes. We could have walked out unchallenged, but instead went and knocked on the kitchen door to give our credit card.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and have been to Blue Water Grill several times and have enjoyed it each time. Our most recent visit gave us steak for her and ribs for me. As always the food was delicious and the service was outstanding. We got out for less than fifty dollars for what would have been nearly eighty closer to the shore. All in all I think it was well worth it.

Jessica W, Owner at Blue Water grill, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thank you so much for dining with us and for your wonderful review! We really appreciate it! See you next time!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

The food was awesome and so was our sever. I only less than a minute away and didn't realize this gem was in plain sight. I will be visiting again.

Jessica W, Owner at Blue Water grill, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

That's wonderful to hear! We can't wait to see you again soon! Thank you so much for the awesome review.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Blue Water Grill is a great place for wonderful food. There are always excellent specials and the regular menu. Food is outstanding with both quality and taste. I never have room for dessert because I am so full from the great dinner, large portion of food that tastes wonderful. Ambience isn't great because it gets kind of noisy, but food and service definitely worth it.

Jessica W, Owner at Blue Water grill, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Thank you so much, Karen! We appreciate your patronage and your wonderful review! Maybe one day you can come in just for dessert...they're all made in house and delicious! And I am working on a noise solution for the dining room, you are absolutely right, it does get noisy... the tin ceilings and hardwood floor do us no favors in that department!