“Excellent family restuarant, can accommodate groups too.”
Review of Georgia House

Georgia House
Ranked #3 of 61 Restaurants in Millsboro
Cuisines: American
Description: Southern style American food. We offer full service dining, take out, business delivery, private rooms, and off premise catering.
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We have enjoyed both the Millsboro and Milford locations. It is my mother-law's first choice when she comes to Loewr Delaware. Good food from a wide variety menu. Good friendly service and atmosphere.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

They have a large parking lot beside the business which is a big blessing . I saw 3 soup specials on their board . Didn't try any only because I didn't want to spoil my dinner.
All four of us had something different . All enjoyed their meal .
Try pineapple pate . Very good . Not a desert but a sid edish .

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

My husband got the New Orleans that was supposed to have chicken, sausage and shrimp. No shrimp, no sausage, just chicken. By the time our waiter came back my husband had already eaten half of it. The only response we received was "Do you want me to bring you some shrimp or another plate?" The attitude was who cares. My husband refused because he didn't want another plate. Asked the waiter later if he had told the manager. Waiter's response, " Yeah. He said it was supposed to." And that was the end of that. We were having dinner with friends and when the bills came (and yes we were charged full price) both bills and charge cards were all clipped together with an ink pen, put in the middle of the table for us to sort out and the waiter just walked away. We are done with this place. Will not be back.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Georgia House has a few locations in Delaware. We are always pleased at any of their locations. The food is always consistent. Good Country recipes. We enjoy their Ribs and you can get a half rack which is a perfect size for me. I also like the Salmon and their Buttermilk fried Chicken. The decor would remind you of the show on HGTV Fixer Upper.
Great place for the whole family. They serve hot rolls and sweet potato biscuits. Yum!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Food was very good. We went twice during two week stay down at the DE Beach. Once we had the crab soup, was delicious. Staff both times were prompt, friendly and very helpful with menu choices.