“Nice Restaurant”
Review of Georgia House

Georgia House
Ranked #3 of 61 Restaurants in Millsboro
Cuisines: American
Description: Southern style American food. We offer full service dining, take out, business delivery, private rooms, and off premise catering.
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Food was very good. We went twice during two week stay down at the DE Beach. Once we had the crab soup, was delicious. Staff both times were prompt, friendly and very helpful with menu choices.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We recently celebrated my friends 60th wedding anniversary there. Staff was so helpful and friendly. Great specials daily. Always have been pleased with whatever I order. I've learned to go for the smaller plate, food portions are plentiful. The green fried tomatoes are a treat. I introduced a friend to them and now it's a must have for her.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We have lived in Millsboro for almost 3 years, and this is the first time we have eaten dinner @ the Georgia House. We were very pleasantly surprised! 4 of us enjoyed various entrees and salads and everyone was pleased with their choices. There were many choices on the menu that were all reasonably priced. The wait staff was very friendly and attentive. The portions were generous and the choices of sides ensured that everyone got what they wanted. We will definitely be returning in the near future!

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We often stop by the Georgia House and in particular I'm always on the hunt for a good fish sandwich and Hot Spicy Chile.
On this occasion, I was after My favorite Chili bowl and having been here before I sampled a bowl of their meat Chili. But the key to their Chili is that you must order with extra sauce on it, or it will be too dry. It was scrumptious.

My Wife Carol had an outstanding Flounder Fish sandwich , done to perfection, which I of course sampled , and it too was delish.

There are many other favorites here like ribs and other delicacies, so if you hit this great spot, you'll find many culinary delights to sample.

So Try it out when passing thru Millsboro, a quaint little burg with a few great antique emporiums to browse thru. But try to avoid busy commuter time, when traffic crawls thru town. Enjoy.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

A very large group of us were here yesterday after a funeral. I felt bad for the staff because they weren't prepared for a party as large as what we were. The restaurant was just about empty when we arrived and only one other couple came in while we were there. My review isn't based on the time it took for our food for this very reason. My review is based on the food quality alone. It's just not up to par. I ordered the fish taco. It arrived in a tortilla wrap. I was confused. I've never seen fish tacos served this way. The fish was battered and had no flavor. There was no sauce just cabbage and a few pickled onion chunks. My side was fries which were shoe string and heavily seasoned with season salt. My husband got the New Orleans pasta dish. Halfway through he became light headed, sweaty and nauseous. I'm not saying it was his food but he did have to spend a good amount of time in the bathroom and once he came out he didn't finish his meal. Staff is friendly and accommodating and the menu has a lot to choose from. Others ordered the ribs and enjoyed them very much. One person wasn't happy with the cream of crab soup. I guess it's hit or miss. I just can't recommend anything we chose. Our bill was $40 with the tip which was a bit overpriced for what we received.

1  Thank momof4inmd