“Great weekly specials”

Jake's Wayback Burgers
Ranked #11 of 61 Restaurants in Millsboro
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Enjoy their weekly specials for an economical quick meal. Tuesdays are half price classic burgers and Thursdays are dollar dogs.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Great food great burgers , overall great place to eat !!!! Will be eating here every time I visit ! Treated my whole team to lunch when I visit food came quick and was awesome !

Harold P, Manager at Jake's Wayback Burgers, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Thank you for stopping in! We appreciate your wonderful review and look forward to seeing you here in the future! We will be sure to let the team now that you enjoyed your experience with us!

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We have tried Jakes burgers a number of times, very tasty, I find it is a bit overpriced, but service is good at the counter. They have a new cheese steak, which I am hooked on.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Was not impressed, the chili cheese fries were overly greasy.. even the newspaper was soaked thru.. The Burger was not much better... I more then likely would not return.. The prices were good.. but not good to have the waste the food...

Harold P, General Manager at Jake's Wayback Burgers, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

We apologize for your bad experience! We would love if you gave us another chance to redeem ourselves.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I was introduced to Jake's Way back when we moved 4 years ago. Have eaten there more times than I care to admit. Fresh burger made with any toppings you want and the fries are wonderful. The new Philly Cheese steak is awesome