“Great little place for coffee”
Review of The Beachy Bean

The Beachy Bean
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Millsboro
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Stopped in for breakfast. My nephew had a pretzel roll with egg, bacon and cheese, and I had a bagel (everything bagel) with egg, brie, bacon and jam. Very good. The coffee was delicious. They have a nice selection of unique wraps, bagel sandwiches, etc. and it will be fun trying some of them. The owners and the other young lady behind the counter were all super nice and welcoming. Even if you just have time to grab a cup of coffee to go, it's worth it.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Just got a cup of coffee in the morning and it was very good, what else can I say? The name of the place should be changed to include coffee shop. I almost didn't go in because I thought it was a beach bean chair place.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Although gas stations/snack shops have recently improved the quality of their coffee, you can step this up a level or three by visiting The Beachy Bean Coffee Roaster off Long Neck Rd. Terrific selections by the cup or pound rival anything at the shore. And, a the delicious section of scones, cakes, bagel omlettes, etc., make the trip double worthwhile.
Limited seating to eat in, but they should grow into a bigger space if they keep up the high quality at a reasonable price; can be a bit tricky to find, so check web site for exact directions.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Just found this place about a month ago. Sandwiches are excellent and had a build your own omelet bagel
Off the beaten path but well worth the trip
Baked treats daily and French toast casserole was to die for

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I have to say I was pretty happy to discover this coffee house was located right next to our motel, I have to have my coffee and it doesn't get any closer than this. Besides delicious coffee at an affordable price, Beachy Bean serves local pastries, bagels and sandwiches but I have to admit I was a little taken back to find the pastries (that sounded so delicious in the menu description online) were individually wrapped in saran wrap and displayed in a basket and after seeing how small the muffin was I couldn't bring myself to pay $3 for it. Hubby got a bagel with cream cheese, good but nothing to write home about. I had really wanted to try the Lavender Blueberry Scones but unfortunately there were none in the basket. The place just opened so perhaps their still working on some things but other than the nice sitting area with the couch and art by Kevin Fleming I just felt like the food options were an afterthought. The coffee was delicious and the man behind the counter who I believe is one of the owners was very nice so I probably would give the place another shot when we come back down to the area in the fall.