“NIce place”

Captains Pizza & Grill
Ranked #14 of 61 Restaurants in Millsboro
Reviewed 29 May 2017

good food, good prices, needs work on decor, little cold looking, I would recommend for a nice lunch

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Awesome pizza and we will be returning. The pizza was the best we have found in the area. The staff very friendly end extremely attentive without constantly at your table. The owner who was also the bartender even stop by for a quick hello and to be sure everything was ok. They have a full bar. I would have preferred a better wine selection for an Italian food restaurant.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

My husband and I have been looking for a good pizza place since we moved here from NY a few years ago. I think we finally found it and it has been somewhat of a challenge. Captains Pizza and Grill have the NY style pizza we are familiar with. Thin, crispy crust with a light coating of sauce and lots of gooey, delicious cheese. We both loved it. We will definitely go back next time we have that NY pizza craving.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Quite a variety on the menu. I was surprised to see another pizza joint in the neighborhood but the menu has much more than pizza. But their pizza was pretty good. I am looking forward to going back and trying other options

Reviewed 7 February 2017

This was our first visit and were very pleasantly surprised. The restaurant is spacious and very clean. The staff is helpful and friendly. It is a family owned and operated restaurant and it shows in the quality of the food and attention to their customers' needs.
We ordered a large pepperoni pizza and it was delicious. This part of the state is typically not known for quality pizza, however Captains did not disappoint. The crust was done just right and the sauce had sweet homemade taste.
There is a large choice of main dishes and the salad/soup bar looked very appealing.

The new ownership has definitely made a difference and as word spreads Captains has a great future ahead.