“Quick Visit in between baseball games.”
Review of Harvest Diner

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Harvest Diner
Ranked #9 of 35 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Great cheap eats to feed teenage boys in between baseball games. Hometown feel with lots of great cooking. Breakfast and lunch all day so plenty to choose from.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

It's a little place with diner food at a reasonable price bnot too clean but fast service I cannot say more even if travelers wants it its,all I have to say

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Had to stop in Georgetown, so figured we'd eat while we were there. Found the Harvest Diner, and we were glad we did. It's nothing special to look at, but the food was great. The server had our lunch on the table in record time. The portions were huge and delicious! This is a great stop for a quick meal if you're in Georgetown. Not fancy, but good...

Reviewed 6 March 2017

I wish I had taken a picture of the place. It looks like a stand-alone building just off the road, a bit separate from the other semi-random businesses in the area. You could easily drive by it, but that's a mistake. Plenty of parking but no real attempt to fancy up the exterior (or even interior). But why should they? That's a total waste of time if you're looking for great diner food, which you will absolutely get here in abundance at an amazing price. Service is very (I mean < 10 minutes from seating to eating) fast and friendly. Portion size is more than fair and the flavor is better than what I ate growing up (sorry mom). These guys are doing a wonderful job. If I was ever back near the neighborhood or beach I'd make it a point to stop by for a quick breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

It puts you in mind of the old mom & pop diner. Food is good, staff is friendly although the diner could use some cosmetic repairs. But overall its good and a good value.

1  Thank Teri V