“Just the ticket for breakfast”

Georgetown Family Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 39 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We stopped in for a late morning breakfast with our team following a game at Sports at the Beach. What a welcoming establishment. Appears to be family run and they quickly accommodated us. The service was fantastic and the food was plentiful and delicious as well. I look forward to coming back the next time we are in town.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I travelled to Georgetown in a long drive. I was tired and hungry and read other reviews and was looking forward to a nice meal. I was seated pro,aptly and attended to almost immediately. I asked about one item on the special list and it was not to my liking so I asked about their big shrimp sauteed. I told the waitress that I wanted to taste the sauce but did not want a bowl of sauce. Barely moist I said.. when it was brought to my table, it was drenched in a thick yellow sauce, almost the taste and consistency of creamy chicken soup made by Campbell's. I was asked if it was ok and I said it's drenched in sauce. I was too tired to return it and th e waitress just thanked me.. I figured for accepti g the meal .. I flagged her down and asked for another bowl to get the sauce off my plate but when that did not work I asked for a small plate just to be able to cut the shrimp. The pasta for me was just not edible in the sauce. The waitress knew I was not happy with the meal. The man who I assume was the manager was standing by my habe the entire time, may have seen the way I was eating the meal, not sure, but he asked me if all was ok and I said I was disappointed, he asked why.. and I told him of my initial co version, and that th e waitress told me she told th e cook in the kitchen 3 times.. The manager said they put it on the order and it wasn't th ere. So basically he called me a liar. I mentioned to him he can ask the wairess,, he said he was sorry.. truthfully sorry in his case isn't good enough because due to someone's mistake on his employ, I am the one who was not believe. Not good customer service or business. I did not ask for anything but I th tink better service would have been a small discount.. a open gesture probably would have gotten him a little better review. The shrimp were plentiful and larg e
Unfortunately I am hoping the reader remembers everything else but the shrimp in his review

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I stopped here with my elderly parents while staying overnight in Georgetown. They are always looking for a bargain and this place did great. We all ordered the turkey and stuffing special which was wonderful. There was a lot of food and everything was tasty. The staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome as soon as we walked through the door. The best part was that the three of us ate for about $35. If I am ever in the area again, I would definitely stop here.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I go mainly for lunch. Regardless of what I order, I have to have the turkey chili. The servers greet you with a smile.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Every time I get to Georgetown I have to have breakfast at the Family Restaurant at least once. A very clean eatery, excellent service, and good food.. The location is just off the town square and parking can be tight but it's worth the effort. But don't over order as you get big portions.