“Awesome Turkey Chili”

Georgetown Family Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I go mainly for lunch. Regardless of what I order, I have to have the turkey chili. The servers greet you with a smile.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Every time I get to Georgetown I have to have breakfast at the Family Restaurant at least once. A very clean eatery, excellent service, and good food.. The location is just off the town square and parking can be tight but it's worth the effort. But don't over order as you get big portions.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We came into The Georgetown Family Restaurant with 11 people around 11am! We were greeted warmly and seated right away.

Our waitress offered both the breakfast and lunch menus, each having a great selection.

Our food arrived in a timely manner, and it was delicious!

A surprise nugget in the middle of "nowhere."

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This is a nice little family diner type restaurant with a nice full menu and very reasonable prices.
My wife and I stop in whenever it's lunch time and we are close to Georgetown. It's on the main drag, near the courthouse. Good food, friendly service, and good price.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We wanted to get a quick bite. The chicken salad platter was terrible! The chicken was dried out and un-edible. The waitress was very apologetic and comped us a dessert. I would not go there again.