“Weekend Dinner at the Brick”

The Brick Restaurant & Tavern
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Georgetown
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Dine in the unique historic ambiance of The Brick, while enjoying classic American cuisine! Serving lunch and dinner Tuesday - Saturday. Check our website for current hours and menus.
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Always looking for new places in the Delaware Beach Area. Was told about the Brick in Georgetown approximately 14 Miles from Lewes. Very nice place inside an Historic Hotel. Services was very good and food was excellent. Cheese Plate for two, feeds about 6 people, we took a lot of it home. Also have to mention the grilled andouie sausage, with mustard was fantastic.
I had the red wine flight, what a great idea, the malbec was my favorite but they were all good. For dinner I had the braised short ribs over mashed potatoes with honey roasted carrots. It was wonderful and a large portion. My wife had the scallops with mashed and carrots. Scallops were huge and delicious. This place is classy and charming. I also had to mention they have a gentlemen who plays the clarinet and the sax. He was awesome.. I will be going back soon!! Check it out

TheBrick, Owner at The Brick Restaurant & Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Thank you John, for your awesome review. We are so glad that you have discovered The Brick where, as we say, "things are happening west of the beach" and that you enjoyed everything - it sounds like - from start to finish. We call Everett Spells our jazzy sax man -- he plays regularly at The Brick and is among our favorites. You can find out schedule of entertainers on our website at www.brickhotelrestaurant.com/events. I will surely pass along your kind comments to my staff, and we will look forward to your return visits.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

The Brick has become our favorite go to restaurant for a late, leisurely lunch or early dinner. I am working my way through their lunch menu and as of yet have not found an entree that I did not enjoy. My husband always chooses the crab cake which he obviously loves. Our favorite waiter is Philip. Their sweet potato fries are to die for, delicious soups too. They offer specials which change nightly; ours is the Thursday night one which is a $13 crab cake dinner. They also offer a "buy one, get 50%off" deal Tuesday - Thursday from 4 pm to 5 pm for early diners. I would highly recommend The Brick.

Lynn-Owner, Owner at The Brick Restaurant & Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thanks so much Anne! Be sure to come see us in the next week or so because Phillip will be relocating to Chicago soon. We will surely miss him!!

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Hadn’t been to the Brick for a year or so but it’s still just as we remembered- a great place to dine. We sat at the bar and received excellent service. Ordered short rib platter and roasted butternut squash salad - both amazing! Beautiful holiday decorations all around-They have some awesome weekly specials and we will certainly make sure we get back soon!!!

TheBrick, Owner at The Brick Restaurant & Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

We are so glad that you returned. The Butternut Squash salad is a new addition to our Winter menu and, for sure, has become one of our guests’ favorites!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Food excellent food and service. Seafood lunch as very good. Well decorated for the holidays. Available for parties as well.

TheBrick, Owner at The Brick Restaurant & Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Thanks, Linda - we are so glad that you enjoyed, and hope we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 December 2017

My wife and I were on our way to Ocean City to celebrate our anniversary. We stopped at The Brick for lunch and not only did we have good food but the service was excellent. Phillip, our server, was efficient and knowledgeable about the menu and he was also very engaging. He was interested as to why we were on the road and gave us some interesting tips on what to see and where to go in Ocean City.

The Brick has a gem in Phillip!

Thank you, Bob! We are so glad that you found us, and I have certainly passed along your kind comments to Phillip. We realize the gem we have in him, but are sorry to say that he will be relocating to Chicago in January -- he will surely be missed, but you can count on the same quality of service, menu knowledge, and efficiency from other members of our team. Do stop in next time you're passing by Georgetown!