“Quick comfort food ”

Frankford Family Diner
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Frankford
Cuisines: American, Armenian
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great place for quick meal. Good service large portions and great food. Desserts and soups are always good as well

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

While on our way to the Outer Banks we stopped for breakfast at this diner. Being a group of 12, they set us up at one table. Our waitress was very attentive to our needs and all food came out in a timely manner. Everything was enjoyed by all.
On our return trip my wife and I stopped again for breakfast. Upon entering the parking lot our waitress who was just coming into work greeted us and asked us how our vacation was. She was not our waitress that day, but stopped by our table and wanted to hear more about our trip.
I know this would never happen at home!
I highly recommend this diner for anyone who happens to be passing by!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

My mom always told me if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

So, that's it!

Oops......the waitresses were very nice.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Three car caravan (party of ten) leaving Ocean City, headed back to Connecticut. First stop was Frankford's in Delaware based on online breakfast reviews. Place looked dated, but was busy at 9am on a Saturday, so that was a good sign. We (10) of us were seated quickly and drink orders were taken as we looked over the menu. Multiple choices and specials made choosing difficult. Somehow we all ordered and just like that we were all served at the same time. Everything was huge and hot and just exactly as ordered. Having owned my own restaurant for 20 years, I know that's not easy. Eggs were cooked as ordered, over medium and over light, sausages and bacon were perfect and hot, toast buttered with full coverage, excellent special french toasts and pancakes, tons of exotic omelets,country gravy, fresh biscuits, scrapple, muffins, coffee refills, dishes cleared away promptly. Only change I'd make would be diced or cubed home fries as opposed to shredded but no big deal. To push out correct breakfasts with such volume over the course of a morning is hard to do, but Frankford's does it well. I highly recommend them. I imagine their lunch and dinners are great as well. Don't drive by this gem.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Restaurant is smaller than I thought it would be. Breakfast was very good with large portions. Good service.