“Great Place for Breakfast.”

Porto Pizza and Grill
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Dagsboro
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We always pass this restaurant on our way to Bethany Beach and have been meaning to try it out. The parking lot is always full. This was a great choice for breakfast. They have a great selection and the prices are reasonable. We are looking forward to trying their pizza.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The most delicious entrees! Excellent portion sizes. You've gotta try the cheesesteak fries and chicken quesadillas. Food made fresh, reasonable prices- love it!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I went here with my dad and my uncle who are both from New York so they know good pizza and hold it to a high standard. We ordered the meat lovers pizza and all of us thought that it was amazing. They put the perfect amount of each meat on it with the perfect amount of dough. It was crispy and thick enough to really give it the perfect size and texture without being uncomfortably filling.

The service was good and attentive. The waitress told my dad that the cream of crab soup was rich. He thought her assessment was spot on and he enjoyed it.

They have sandwiches as well if you're not in the mood for pizza. They seem to have good meat and I would say their bread has to be good, based on the pizza dough, so I can imagine that their sandwiches would be very good too.

I think that we paid around 14 dollars for the large meat lovers which I thought was fair and good value for what you get. I'm almost positive their sandwich prices were between 7-10 dollars that varied on the type and the size.

You'll walk away happen if you go here. It seems like the perfect casual dining spot to go with a group of friends or family. The Clayton movie theater is up the street so it's a natural way to get some food before going to the movies.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

The pros of our meal were the excellent clam strips and good customer service.
The cons were the huge but disappointingly bland stromboli, the long wait, the foul tasting fish, and the fried shrimp that tasted like the cooking oil needed to be freshened up.

I read so many great reviews that I had very high expectations. I suppose lower expectations would have left me satisfied enough, but I haven't had the desire to return after our experience.
Maybe we caught them on a bad day.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

My ONLY complaint is that they do not serve alcoholic beverages . Always good service . The lack of alcoholic beverages WILL NOT preclude me from patronizing this establishment at any time .

Been to Porto Pizza and Grill? Share your experiences!