Review Highlights
Great Kid Friendly Beach

A very nice small beach at the end of Water Street. While there are no services at this beach, it's... read more

Reviewed 17 September 2018
JayV269
Kinderhook, New York
via mobile
Childhood

I grew up in the village, this was my home where I have my first swimming lesson, played with my... read more

Reviewed 23 August 2018
mysticseabird
Gloucester, Virginia

All reviews parking lot water st tiny beach floating dock lighthouse museum memorial day weekend short walk ample parking stonington borough point offshore september shelter waves inn lifeguards ocean
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Lovely, small rocky point of land at the southern tip of Stonington. Nice small spot to ocean-gaze and relax.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Picturesque spot to park and look at the view. It was December when I was there and the wind was really brisk. Easy place to go to, though. You can stay in your car if it's a blustery day and look at the view.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 14 October 2017

I love this place. I visited twice today ! I came and parked for my tours and admired the scenery. I drove around and came back for sunset and walking the little beach. It was a great experience and relaxing end to the day.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank saw55
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Amazing views, stunning sunsets! If you want to enjoy an incredible sunset, this is the place. You can sit on the beach, or the seawall, or in your car in the parking on the point and take it all in. If you are in Stonington on a clear evening, you have to come here! We will definitely come here again!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Didn't use the beach but there were other people in swimming in the middle of September, but the little park (with free parking) made for a great, quiet spot to enjoy our boxed lunch while watching the boats pass by. We could see over to Watch Hill in Rhode Island and across the sound to the New York islands.
The only negative was the port-o-potti had not been serviced recently and was almost overflowing.

Date of experience: September 2017