“Birthday tacos”
Review of Sayulita

Sayulita
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our friend recommend it.
Half hour wait on a Wednesday night shows how popular this place is.
Nice bar and reasonable prices drinks while you wait for your table. We had a selection of taco, chopped salad and desert. Best tacos ever.
Good service.
Will go back for a fun night out with great food.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 8 November 2018

We went for a birthday dinner as we had a gift certificate. Two adults, two kids, one drink and the bill was $129. I thought it was way over priced for median food. I ordered a margarita and I couldn’t get one in strawberry because they don’t have that flavor. I got the blood orange one and it was ok. The kids liked their fajitas and my boyfriend liked his meal tho his steak was a little too rare. I had two small tacos....the fried chicken one was not good at all but the shrimp one was very good. It’s a restaurant that would last in a town like Glastonbury but I live in New Britain and it wouldn’t last there!! I wouldn’t go back there. Service was good...mentioned there was a Birthday at the table and not even an offer of something small for the birthday boy. Oh well, the gc pretty much paid for the meal so we lucked out on that.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 25 October 2018

Very popular place. Reservations are recommended. Nice happy hour specials. Good food. Good beer selection. Good drink selection. Outside dining. Lots of scenery.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 16 October 2018

Spicy Margarita is my personal favorite. Food is delicious and a bit cheaper than BarTaco in West Hartford. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 10 October 2018

The place is very small and if you don't get there at opening prepare to wait. The food is good we usually order the chips and guacamole so are usually to full to order a full meal. The small tacos are great. Wish they would move to a slightly bigger place, we would go more.

Date of visit: August 2018