“Authentic Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2018

This is my go-to for Mexican food. It is by far the best Mexican around. I’m here at least twice a month. A few of the servers know me and are always happy to see me. A few of my favorite items are: fajita quesadillas, deluxe burrito and enchiladas suizas. The chicken is plentiful and tender. Food always arrives quickly and hot. The margaritas are strong and are served in cactus glasses. Service, food and atmosphere are always on point. In the nicer weather you can sit outside on the patio.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Paula and I went out of our way to come here. This is our favorite Mexican restaurant in all our travels and whenever we are in Connecticut we stop here for an authentic and great tasting meal. Today Paula had the burrito deluxe and I had the enchiladas rancherias. Both were excellent and surpassed our expectations. Besides the excellent food and service, we love that the margaritas are always tasty with enough salt around the rim for you to finish the drink and that the chips and salsa are always refilled. Most places cut the tequila in their drinks and charge you for the salsa and chips. Not here. Here they treat you like family and want you to leave full and satisfied. This restaurant is by no means a place that you should skip and the meals, for what they charge, are beyond comparison. We hope that all of you stop here when passing through and enjoy an authentic Mexican meal, some great hospitality, and have a wonderful time.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Found it to be very nice, great atmosphere and good service. We had a good visit. And definitely will be returning.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

The margaritas ate amazing. Bit the salsa was terrible. It needed cilantro and garlic. The calamari was like rubber. Terrible. I'd go for the margaritas and forget the food.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

My family frequently goes here to celebrate a birthday or graduation. The staff is very friendly. The service is always good. The Mexican food is good and there are many choices. Sometimes there are Mariachis too

Date of visit: March 2018