Quality Inn & Suites Meriden
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleantypical breakfastwill stay there againfridge and microwavebreakfast areatvditchsofahallwaykingclerkchannelsboston
Reviewed 24 January 2018

The hotel has a very new look and feel. I was pleasantly surprised. The staff are very hospitable and took care of me thru a fast checkin and checkout process. The room was spacious and again, the new look and feel. The bathroom was all granite and the fixtures all worked perfectly and looked new. Breakfast was a standard Quality Inn hot and cold choices. For the room rate, this place is excellent.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Loud neighbors 2 out of three nights of stay, front desk did not do anything about it. The hallway smells like pot. Worst stay ever, no sleep. Terrible breakfast as well.terrible terrible terrible “hotel”, cannot even call it that, more like drug using place

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Mit D, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

we try to help you each and every night even we offer you room change but you did not want the room change . We try to help you but you started cursing and you went too far with our front dask cashier . Still our cashier helped you . All three day we had almost 90% occupancy no one had the problem not a single guest. We are sorry for inconvenience but we gave our 100% to solve your problem. If you had a problem very first night you would have change the room .we offered you and you said you were fine and you said everything is all right even second day we offered you but same you didn’t want to change . As soon as you complain we called the guest, even we talk to the guest next door they even said they weren’t doing anything . Those guest also told us that what can we do solve her problem.I am the manager even I talk you and you stared cursing on me too. And also I was trying to help you and you said customer is always right , I am gonna write review and am gonna tell everyone how this hotel is. I wasn’t gonna write anything about it but the way you were talking we couldn’t even talk same language.
Once again sorry for inconvenience.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of night for work in Meridan. The hotel is clean, rooms are clean and staff is friendly. The free breakfast is absolutely useless, but that is expected for that rate. It's the typical 'continental' breakfast, processed food all over. They have some apples there too, yay!
Not a place to meet with business partners, but good enough to lay your tired head for the night.
For the rate they offer it's a good value. They could simply ditch the breakfast and reduce the rate by $5 and at least nobody would complain anymore.

Or they put a little more effort into the breakfast and get better ratings...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We were taking a trip to Pawtucket for a wrestling event at McCoy Stadium. Check-in was prompt and efficient. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. It was a good value for the price paid. The walls were a little thin, but no other issues.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Stopped here for the night after a long drive and a close call with a horribly shabby other hotel.

The room was clean and very much in order. It was spacious and comfy, and I really wished we had more time, because another night with quality sleep would have been fabulous.

Staff was efficient in this hotel, which had a lot of rooms. I believe there was an event going on in another part of the hotel, but it didn't seem to harry the clerk, and we were not inconvenienced a bit.

There is a cafe/restaurant on site, and though we ate dinner elsewhere, we stopped by for a dessert, and both my husband and I were thrilled with our choices. It looked as if almost any dessert would have been grand.

Room Tip: We were overlooking the parking lot and street in front, and it was quiet and a relief to be able to see our car from the room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family