“Nice staff”

Artisanal Burger Company
Ranked #2 of 201 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed 9 July 2016

My daughters and I were on our way to New Jersey and decided to go off road to find somewhere to eat that wasn't a chain restaurant. We spotted Artisanal's and decided to give them a try. The terrific aroma of good cooking hit our noses the moment we stepped out of the car. We enjoyed sitting outdoors with a glassed in patio area. My daughters meals were great, mine unfortunately was not cooked as requested which was to burn the cheeseburger as I like it well well done (no pink). Sadly it didn't happen but the fries were great and the server was quite pleasant.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

We stopped in here as we stayed in the Hampton Inn next door. We figured it would be OK but nothing special. We loved it. I had the best burger there I've had in years and the onion rings were the best I have EVER had. Really different than all the other places like this.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

I had to try this place as it was the previous home of Bostons which I frequented for trivia night! It has a great atmosphere with a bar area and regular family seating. The food was good and we had a nice waiter! I would go back :)

Reviewed 24 June 2016

I recently meet up with some friends here for happy hour. They have a good selection of drink and appetizer specials. Service was so-so; it took forever to place and get our order. For a Thursday night it wasn’t all that busy in the bar area, which makes me question the slow service. It did get very loud in there as the night went on so it was hard to carry on a conversation. This can be a great place to catch as game as they have lots of TV's around the perimeter of the bar. Overall the food was good and I’ll give this place another try.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Stopped here as it was walking distance to our hotel and the menu was intriguing. Left here glad that we had stopped.

Appetizers were stars: Fried Mac & Cheese balls had me wishing we had ordered two. Poutine dish was a fantastic experience of flavor.

Burgers were very good as was the "Baconato" and Chicago dog.

They offer a great selection of cocktails and beers. I had a flight of 4 and really liked the stout.

Desserts looked tempting, but we had no room. Would definitely return for the food and great service.