“Should Have Gone Elsewhere”

Hanna's Mideastern Restaurant
Get food delivered
Ranked #35 of 267 Restaurants in Danbury
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed 11 June 2021

Returned here after an absence of a few years. The place is very clean and attractive, but it just doesn't have the atmosphere of some other Middle Eastern restaurants, such as Lebanese Cuisine on Stony Hill Road in Bethel.

The food is good but just doesn't have the overall variety that I can get at Lebanese Cuisine (I use them to rate other Middle Eastern restaurants).

The waitress was pleasant, but not very helpful. The wine that she served my wife was not what she requested, but insisted that it was correct. Prices are a bit high. Thought that we would try it again, but we should have gone somewhere else.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (43)

Reviewed 14 April 2020

I use their grocery store connected to their restaurant. I enjoy their kibbe, babaganoush, hummus, Greek olives. Also many of their bagged items and spices.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 23 February 2020 via mobile

We enjoyed the lamb kebob sandwiches. My husband enjoyed adding tabbouleh and hummus to his sandwich. I added onions that were fried to my tasty sandwich! We ordered Michael's lemony tabbouleh salad and an order of freshly made falafels. It was delicious!

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank Betty N
Reviewed 12 February 2020

Four of us went for dinner, focused upon a middle eastern cuisine. Hanna's was easy to find, good parking and a delightful atmosphere. We ordered a table full of appetizers and shared them among the group. Everyone had a favorite yet liked each one. The entrees were authentic Lebanese food. Spiced just right, like it was homemade. The staff was super friendly and helpful since we didn't all of the differences in the dishes. They made sure we had a delightful dinner!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 11 January 2020 via mobile

this is a great restaurant!!! Very accommodating,& the staff is wonderful!!! We had our Zumba Christmas dinner there and a wonderful time was had by all !! I am gluten-free and dairy free and they were able to accommodate my special-needs to a T !!! Xoxo this place!!

Date of visit: December 2019