Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
US$111
View deal
Agoda.com
Trip.com
All reviews indoor pool would stay here again bed was comfortable great stay hot tub lobby tv accommodations cabin mountains
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2020

I am very disappointed. I actually like the physical hotel- comfortable and clean- and we have stayed there before. However, the hotel has a New Owner- on this trip, we booked 2 rooms for 2 nights prepaid through Priceline. Then added one extra night, also prepaid. When we checked in, we told them we were prepaid, they said yes. The next day we told them again- we are here on Priceline prepaid for two more nights. We were assured we were not being charged. Then on checkout, again I told them the receipt looked wrong and was assured we were NOT being charged. Well- they charged us and our other couple on both our cards for all three nights! I contacted the owner and he did refund my charges, with NO APOLOGY and in fact said it was my fault. He said they listed the Priceline reservation as a "no show!" But they DID NOT refund our friends. He claimed they were not charged. They sent him their receipt and now he will not even answer the phone or return emails! I called 3 days in a row- told he was there, then transferred to his phone which gives me a Messages Full, can't leave a message! Our friends had to dispute the charge on their credit card to get their money back.

1  Thank DenverTennisPlayer
Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights. The beds are outstanding in comfort. There was noise only from the shower pipes and walking in room above. If the hotel had not been full there would have been no noise. The hotel was very clean during covid. I would stay here again. Great quality inside the rooms. No breakfast during covid.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2020

We stayed here one night. It was friendly, clean, and quiet. The room was comfortable and so was the bed. My only issue was that they didn't have a normal breakfast and there really aren't many choices in town. I get that it's a pandemic, but a lot of hotels have worked around that and offer some version of a legitimate breakfast. Otherwise, we really liked our stay here and would return.

Reviewed 20 July 2020 via mobile

My husband & I stopped 1 night on our way to a Resort in Avon, CO.
We were Very impressed from the start. Greeted by Katie ( who was wonderful And very accommodating. She definitely has a future in hotel management.

Rooms were excellent, clean with 2 Queens & Very nice amenities. We both love the fact that there was Fresh coffee Located in the lobby 24/7.
It was a machine that made different types of coffee, was delicious!

We utilized the Indoor pool, it was only the 2 of us, again very clean. Then they had a hot tub with jets very clean.
I really would have liked to stay another night. But, we didn't have time.
Very comfortable beds and linens & quiet!!
Also a Very nice town.
Enjoy!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights and were very pleased with the accommodations. Our room was clean and the beds very comfortable. The shower was great. We were pleasantly surprised by the breakfast offerings. The cereals were not cheap generics, and the eggs were fresh real eggs and served with green chile that was quite good. The pool area was nice for unwinding after skiing. A few maintenance things were needed there: the clock had stopped and there were no towels. But all in all, a good place to stay. I'm sure we will return the next time we ski.

Date of stay: December 2019