“Find a different McDonald's ”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #4 of 6 Quick Bites in Limon
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Long wait.
Messed up order, added cheese when requested none
Spicy chicken cold, squashed, not much sauce
Find another McDonald's...

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (16)

Reviewed 16 March 2019

We ordered two carmel macchiatos and 2 sausage egg biscuits and the order came out correctly. We did arrive during the morning rush, so it took a while to fill our order. The counter person repeated everything on our order to verify but we didn't care for his messy shirt at the front counter.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Absolutely the worst McDonald’s I’ve ever been in. The staff was unfriendly didn’t really care if they help to you or not. The quarter pounder with cheese was absolutely terrible. I’ve never seen a thinner hamburger. I don’t believe that was a quarter pound burger plus it was way overdone almost burnt on the edges.
French fries were cold. I would’ve taken everything back that I have not been on the road traveling and did not want to turn around

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 16 October 2018

Nothing special but the restaurant is clean and the associates were efficient in taking the order. The order was correct.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Ordered breakfast for 3, at about 745 am on 8/10/18. Fifteen minutes later, still no food. The gentleman beside me had been waiting for 30 minutes. I went and asked how much longer, they had no idea, nor did they offer an explanation for why it was taking so long. Told them I wanted a refund because I had places to be. The manager, I am assuming, came over, didn't say a word to me, handed me the receipt to sign, I started filling in the reason for the refund she said "we don't need that, just your phone number" like she didn't want anyone to know the reason for the refund. Will never go back to this McDonald's and will not recommend it to anyone else.

Date of visit: August 2018