“Always great, service meh, but yummy!”
Review of Nepal Restaurant

Nepal Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 302 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: Indian, Tibetan, Pakistani
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Now, Nepal Restaurant brings you a taste of the country's rich culinary heritage with a delicious variety of recipes. Painstakingly gathered from the royal kitchens of Nepal to the seaswept shores of South India, these recipes offer a truly delightful Nepali experience
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Service always kind of average, but food is great! Surprised to see bad reviews here. Consistently yum

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

We have eaten at many Indian restaurants but this one was a big disappointment. The food was water down and lacking in any skill cooking. The facility was dirty and service was very lacking. Please don’t waste your time or dollars at this restaurant.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We've dined at Nepal for years, going back to the original location in the bank building.

Service was non-existent even though we were seated in front of bar, and Nepal was not busy. It was like we were at "no man's land" table.

What went well..
We ordered naan and samosa (sp?) as appetizers. Arrived quickly, was hot and tasty. We received about 4-5 kinds of naan, which was more than we were expecting.

My wife and daughter got their meals promptly. Their meals were hot, tasty.

Not so well...
My meal took a really long time. It arrived long after my wife / daughter were finished with their meals. And it wasn't what I ordered.

So, quick time effort was put forth to produce what I did order. That arrived hot.

I had to ask for take-away boxes a couple times.

Although the food quality seems to remain good, the service is really slipping.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

I love the food and the service here. The lunch buffet is a very reasonable price to try many different types of their food.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

This used to be my family's favorite restaurant in town. The food was amazing. The employees remembered your name. They were quick to clear plates and refill drinks. But sometime in the past year the restaurant changed hands and the new owners have run it into the ground. There are now more choices on the lunch buffet but the overall quality has gone down. We have gone here three times since the change and each time it had gotten worse. The food doesn't even taste the same. The flavor is so bland. The naan is a dry, verging on a cracker. The chicken is overcooked. The sauces are more runny. The pot stickers are hard. The basmati rice has zero seasoning. I've had microwave frozen meals that tasted better. And that is just the food. The service is horrible. They never clear your plate. You have to ask for refills. And worst of all they raised the price two dollars. Never going here again.