“Awesome good”

Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Seasonal American Cuisine, Wine and Cocktails from local, Colorado and domestic sources
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We went here to celebrate daughter getting her BSN. So great to have all the Colorado kids together. Great place. Food was amazing. Took us a long time to pick out our drinks and dinner but everything was fantastic. We tried so many different things than we normally have and it was very nice. Beet salad. Short ribs. Salmon. Porcetta and cheese and ham boards of ham and cheese that we have never had before. Drinks and wine were fun and delicious. So many options. Can't wait to go back. Probably for lunch though so we can try lunch items not available at dinner.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Almost every time we are in Grand Junction, we hit Bin 707. We love the charcuterie boards, the burgers, the tacos, the margs and the fried artichoke hearts.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Grand Junction surprised me at how many really great places there are to dine. They have locally sourced food and change up the menu for the seasons.
We had the risotto, salmon, and steak. All were wonderful. Service was fantastic and good cocktails. Lots of wineries in the area as well, so try the local wine.
Worth a visit.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I came for dinner with my mom. She had the tempura artichoke hearts and I had the Colorado elk & smoked Colorado beet tartare. Both were delicious! Our server, Quincey, was very friendly and helpful. I’ll definitely be coming back again.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

We had modest expectations of dinner in Grand Junction, but this stylish farm-to-table bistro has the polish and flair of a big-city restaurant. I wish we had more than one dinner to enjoy at Bin 77, but we left well pleased by my perfectly cooked duck breast (partnered with mayacoba beans and just enough cherries) and my husband’s juicy burger, which arrived with a crisp golden heap of fries. We weren’t wowed by the local Malbec, but the imaginative cocktail menu didn’t disappoint.