“Really first class”

Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Seasonal American Cuisine, Wine and Cocktails from local, Colorado and domestic sources
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Grand Junction surprised me at how many really great places there are to dine. They have locally sourced food and change up the menu for the seasons.
We had the risotto, salmon, and steak. All were wonderful. Service was fantastic and good cocktails. Lots of wineries in the area as well, so try the local wine.
Worth a visit.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I came for dinner with my mom. She had the tempura artichoke hearts and I had the Colorado elk & smoked Colorado beet tartare. Both were delicious! Our server, Quincey, was very friendly and helpful. I’ll definitely be coming back again.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

We had modest expectations of dinner in Grand Junction, but this stylish farm-to-table bistro has the polish and flair of a big-city restaurant. I wish we had more than one dinner to enjoy at Bin 77, but we left well pleased by my perfectly cooked duck breast (partnered with mayacoba beans and just enough cherries) and my husband’s juicy burger, which arrived with a crisp golden heap of fries. We weren’t wowed by the local Malbec, but the imaginative cocktail menu didn’t disappoint.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Was in downtown Grand Junction and read all of the reviews and wanted to give this place a shot. Went for lunch and it was a great decision. We had a charcuterie and cheese plate. My wife had the burger and she loved it. I had the Bin Ramen and it was good and a lot of food. We will be going back to check out the dinner selections.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Sat at the bar because it was packed on a Saturday night and they don’t take reservations. It was providential because the bartender, Devon, made the night. He was a joy to watch as he made any number of specialty drinks and explained that the restaurant focuses on local and regional spirits and crops. That said, we ordered the mussels, which were huge and in a delicious sauce. The salmon was done to perfection, and had not a hint of fishy taste. Best dirty martini, too. All in all, we actually discussed traveling back thru Grand Junction just to eat here again!