“Outstanding Pizza”

Price range: US$9 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Enzo's serves up Grand Junction's finest Italian fare with exciting dishes and comfortable ambiance. We will only serve the finest meats and seafood, freshest vegetables, our pizza dough and breads are prepared and baked fresh daily. At Enzo's every dish is created using only the freshest, and finest ingredients. Great, real Italian that melts in your mouth! That's how customers describe our menu. The reason our cuisine is so fabulous is because we take the time to prepare everything from scratch, from our pizza and bread to our pasta sauces and key dishes.
Reviewed 12 July 2016

This is some of the best pizza in town and I am a true lover of the pie. Many choices and options plus a great sports bar for games. Good and friendly service.

Date of visit: April 2016
lynn d, Owner at Enzo's Pizzaria and Italian Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Thank you for your review of our Clifton location, Enzo's Pizza Shack and Sports Bar. We appreciate you and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

We stopped overnight at the Best Western in Clifton after riding the harley all day.
The frontdesk clerk recommended the sports bar across the hwy. for good food and drinks.
We loved the pesto and chicken pasta and the homemade veal canneloni, bonus a full bar after a long day on the road.
Don't miss this great place with wonderful food and fantastic service. Thank you!!!!

Reviewed 11 July 2016

Very tired, needed a restaurant close to hotel. They suggested Enzo's. Service great, food great, environment or ambience great! Best of all, no get the customer out and turnover the table fast tactics. No super cold air conditioning blasting your table, food arrived reasonably and upon finishing the meal and requesting the check, we did not get manipulated to hurry and depart. The server actually said, "Take your time and relax!" Since I am a diner and not an eater, this was the perfect dining experience for the relaxation I needed from driving all day. I guarantee a return visit.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 10 July 2016

I would put Enzos in the top 10 pizza places we have visited. The flavors were very good and the crust was just right. The Italian dressing was also very good.

Enzos is near the airport.

Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

My mom and I traveled to Grand Junction to visit the local wineries. On our arrival our hotel concierge recomeended Enzo's, so we walked over. It's located in a non descript strip mall and I honestly wasn't too hopeful. Then we walked in and it's decorated well and the smell is divine. My mom had the Ceasar salad and I had Chicken Piccata. Both were wonderful. They also serve local wines. Do yourself a favor and order either the Talon Wingspan White or the Wingspan Red. Excellent wine. Good service and wonderful food. Total win.