All reviews underground parking waffles across the street dairy queen sister hotel the river full kitchen quality inn living room free breakfast hot springs comfortable bed jetted tub exercise room pull out couch very nice hotel nice room
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I stayed at several different hotels in GWS, this time I chose Glenwood Suites because of the great rate. The location is right off I-70 next to the Quality Inn, where I stayed as well. My room and window faced the interstate, so if you are a light sleeper, you might not get a good nights rest (The Quality Inn is right next to the train track, where the train will drive through at night.). Also keep in mind, you need to drive to the pool and shopping/restaurants, where other hotels are in walking distance to either the pool, restaurants and shopping but come at a higher rate. Glenwood Suites is next to a DQ, gas station and the river with a river walk. The room was clean and comfortable with everything you need. Breakfast was good with several hot options. What was not clean was the elevator and the hallway carpets.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank 582susannet
Reviewed 12 February 2018

The hotel is very comfortable. I can't think of anything negative. The parking garage (underground) was convenient and nice when the weather was cold. The room was excellent and really nice and clean. The breakfast was outstanding with eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, and lots of other delicious stuff. Will come right back here without looking elsewhere next time. Restaurants are close too.

Date of stay: November 2017
3  Thank duwayneandcindy
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Nice room in January, great price and centrally located for easy access to other places (Aspen, Vail, shopping downtown, hot spring, etc ). Free Breakfast w/ chocolate chip waffle batter and fancy pastries. Staff is super friendly.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank chuck a
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night here and I have to say it was nothing spectacular for the price we paid, which was 191.00. Rooms were very dated, and in need of some improvements. The bedding was worn and the pillows were not that great either. The heat and air conditioning did not work properly, or room was stuffy, luckily we were able to open a window as we could not get it cooled off. The front desk staff seemed friendly enough, however there were mistakes in my reservation (their fault) and luckily I caught it and fixed it before we arrived. I guess for the price I was expecting more.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Marymoet78
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Our 2nd stay with Glenwood Suites and both were exactly what we hoped for. My top priorities with any stay at a hotel: 1. Bed comfort (excellent), 2. Shower (great water pressure and plenty of hot water), 3. Clean and organized room. Just a great room at a reasonable price.

Date of stay: November 2017