See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel in the outskirts of GWS.

Situated near food and strip mall. Great views and nice accommodations. Clean and new.

Adequate parking and easy access from highway to location.

Tip-no free breakfast.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Our room had a gorgeous view, super comfy bed and lines, clean, fresh with a wonderful selection of choices at the Bistro, Starbucks Coffee, super amenities. I'd absolutely stay here again. I do wish the shower could have water pressure minimized somewhat as I felt bad to be wasting so much water but apart from this I just loved it. Mmm lemon sage body lotion in my room was lovely.

Room Tip: ask for room with view of mountains
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 January 2018

Clean and not too far (you need a car to get to town or uber). It is little dated but we were told it is going to get a renovation. Plenty of parking and it has a little pub to get something to eat or drink (we did not use).

Room Tip: try to get a package to include the hot springs if you can
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I decided to write a review because this place was definitely below the Marriott standard of excellence! I stay here about two months ago with a co-worker of mine in a double queen room and it was magnificent. The second stay however was a far cry from the first!
The second time around my family stayed in a king room which was god awful, we had better nights rest on the floor; yes, it was that terrible! We could feel the springs coming through the mattress and if you were in the middle of the bed you would sink in. It was so bad we informed the front desk agent and got the response of, “ we know, they will all be changed out in January”. Not sure January of what year 2018 or 2019 as he didn’t say, but he did share that the mattresses are about 7 yrs old ( gross)!
This hotel is not all bad just make sure to stay in a double queen room not the king!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kalishareilly
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Nice hotel minutes from my meeting location. Enjoyed my room other then a lock malfunction. There exercise room is open 24 hours a day which is awesome if you have a later evening or an early morning and do not want to venture out to exercise in the dark. Pool looked inviting unfortunately forgot my suit. Warm and comfortable bed. Good lighting in the bathroom - nice change from other hotels I have stayed.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business