All reviews stayed here bacon place is clean breakfast was amazing eggs large selection excellent stay pool area great hotel worked great yogurt desk clerk fireplace colorado whirlpool accommodations cleanliness
Reviewed 28 September 2017

I stayed here in Eagle. I was there for a conference for two and half days. Loved the stay. Loved the hospitality, Loved the morning breakfast. Room was clean. Bed and pillows are perfect and clean. Does come with HBO.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We spent one night at this hotel before our early morning flight back to Texas. You couldn't have asked for a more personable staff. Very welcoming and helpful. Our accommodations were clean, and it was nice to have a mini frig. I was skeptical about the full breakfast, but it truly was like having a home-cooked meal. It is an older establishment, but there have been recent improvements. The pool area looked very welcoming and nice, as well, but we did not swim.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
AmericInnofEagle, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Eagle, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank you so much for this review. I know everyone that works here strives to make our guest experience a special one. It is nice to get positive feedback. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!

AmericInn Lodge and Suites

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Decent price room. Mostly clean, some Hair in front of whirlpool and some in bathroom. Curtain had some stains. Annoying toilet valve, had to reset after every flush.
Now that said, room was nice. Bed slept great. Air worked great.
Breakfast bar was excellent and the staff were great.
Overall a great stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
AmericInnofEagle, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Eagle, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at the AmericInn Eagle. Our top priority is creating an environment in which our guests can relax, renew and recharge. We are truly sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. Constructive feedback from our guests is crucial in our continued quest to provide unparalleled guest service and impeccably clean lodging accommodations.

Our AmericInn has a very high standard and reputation of guest room cleanliness. You were promised a clean room and it appears we did not live up to that expectation. To more consistently accomplish that goal, we have made some changes to the way in which our guest rooms are cleaned and inspected before being rented to our guests.

I am very pleased that you did enjoy your stay overall. I agree with you that our staff is great! Thank you for noticing.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience which you experienced. It is our wish that you will continue to benefit from our excellent accommodations, exceptional guest service and that you will honor us with another opportunity to exceed your expectations. We are dedicated to providing the highest standards of service for our guest and I can assure you we will do everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and happy one. We look forward to serving you again in the future and will once again say, “Welcome to the end of the day”.

Best Regards,
AmericInn Eagle

Reviewed 27 July 2017

The room was wonderful, and when we had a problem with the air conditioner, it was fixed within an hour. The staff was wonderful, the pool was fantastic, the hot tub was relaxing and the hospitality was awesome.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
AmericInnofEagle, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Eagle, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

We know our guest sometimes run into unforeseen problems, but here at AmericInn we do our best to remedy them immediately. Our staff truly want you to feel like you are at home away from home. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We decided to go to Vail for our anniversary. Unfortunately we didn’t book in time and Vail & Beaver Creek were pretty much sold out. Since we have family in Eagle and see this hotel all the time, and the fact that it had a large tub in the room (jacuzzi to be exact) I thought we should give it a try.

The lobby is updated and clean. The front desk representatives didn’t seem to care that we were checking in, continued their conversations and when finished decided to help us (while still sitting down).

Our room, the ‘honeymoon’ suite, a 2 room suite with a Jacuzzi in the bedroom and a separate bathroom what hotter then all heck when we entered.

Gratefully we see the mountains every day and didn’t stay there for the views. The view we had was not of mountains but the base of the mountain; the hotel is built right next to the mountain. I’m not sure of what the other rooms view is but ours was of rock.

The pool and sauna were adequate. It’s nice that it was indoors. I would have like to lay out in the sun. There was an outside door cracked open to a very small ‘patio’ area were several box trucks were parked. Not somewhere were I’d want to catch a few rays.

The room was ok. it smelled clean, the AC worked. I thought the Jacuzzi tub was in a separate room, maybe I didn’t read the room details thoroughly enough so that was a surprise for me. There were a few areas that paint could have been touched up and it would have been nice if there was AC in the second room.

I hate to say it but breakfast the next morning was just horrible. I had to throw out 2 bagels because they were hard. My husband was hungry and we had a long day of hiking ahead of us so he scarfed down his eggs.

If you don’t have any expectations for a hotel and are just passing thru this is a great easy highway access for you. If you are coming here for a special occasion I would recommend against it.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

We are known for our top notch customer service, and fresh perk breakfast. It appears as though we failed to deliver these two items and I am truly sorry. To more consistently accomplish that goal, we have made some changes to the way in which our guests are to be greeted and food inspected.

Best Regards,