All reviews star hotel outdoor bathtub acca kappa soft opening under construction dumplings security check deluxe room breakfast buffet deal grocer interior design hotel stay valet service welcome drink nayong pilipino front office manager fantastic stay
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed for two nights in this hotel and I recommend it. The rooms are spacious and new. The breakfast buffet spread its impressive and the hotel personnel are very accommodating. I stayed here for business and it was a good decision for the hotel to house the casino in a separate building. I'd probably stay in this hotel again in the future.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Midori Clark H, Public Relations Officer at Midori Clark Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Greetings, dante s!

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent experience here at Midori Clark Hotel and Casino. We are delighted to hear your various positive feedback with regards to our facilities, room, services and foods. We would also congratulate the staff for being friendly and accommodating you the best way they can. Once again, we are thrilled for the multiple praises and we cannot wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Bad experience at the front desk as we check in front desk staff have rude personality and give off negative energy need more training in quality service and also the bathroom especially the toilets glass does not have a lock but the most bad thing is that it is not close all the way and if you take a dump the odor spread in the room which really suck bad experience from this hotel and also there is no free shuttle service to the airport even though it’s pretty near and they have shuttle service to SM which is quite far like wtf!?

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel only for a night but I must say I was impressed. You might think that just because there is a Casino is not fit for families. Be advised that the casino is in a different building and security is pretty stiff for under aged children entering their premises. So your kids are safe. Before entering the premises you must pass thru car security check, then you get off your car with you luggage the dog sniffing will do its job. From there another 2 security check and upon entering the bldg you must submit your handbags to their conveyor machine for further checking. Wow! Talk abt security measures. Then you see this big lobby and their front desk service. Impressive lobby Zen type minimalist design. Check in was a breeze but was surprised that check in was 3pm. Ok but when I got back to claim the room keys after 3pm I was told room was not yet available. Bummer. But! Housekeeping supervisor went to check and we were given the keys. When we got off the elevator we noticed the hallway was big, and when we entered we were surprised of how big the room was. Again the zen type design still flowed in the room and the best part.... BATHTUB by the balcony overlooking the garden. Really nice. The down fall I noticed by the pool area where the lifeguard was not very strict. I noticed there was a big inflatable thing by the pool which a family brought. The lifeguard should have said something abt that. I also noticed that there were ppl swimming in cotton shirts and shorts. Ah it was mentioned in the pool rules at the entrance of the pool area, PROPER SWIMMING ATTIRE. I'd like to say, If you have rules please impose them. Sayang lang. Other than that my husband and I really liked the place, the food and the service. Of course I will be coming back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PH_mama

Greetings, PH_mama!

Thank you very much for your feedback on your recent experience here at Midori Clark Hotel and Casino. We are so grateful for hearing the positive comments stated above. Appreciating our security measures, modern zen architecture design, cozy rooms, even the size of our hallway and lastly our signature outdoor bathtub. In regards, with our Pontus Pool Swimming attire restrictions, we have been reiterated the imposed rules to our Recreation Department for proper foist. Maybe the incident happened as to give consideration to other guests. Once again, thank you very much and we cannot wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The rooms are very clean and well designed. with so many amenities and devices you can use. Room size is also great with a cozy and quiet ambience.
I stayed here two times on business trip and the only negative thing I can mention is quality of food and restaurant.
First time I had my dinner in the first floor restaurant. Selection of food was very very limited and quality of the food was so bad. Service was not great either.
Second time I arrived late and was starving at 9:45. Restaurant was closed and I went to a small cafe downstairs. They also had very very limited choices however worst thing was the services. I sat down there for 20mins and although two waiters saw mw and said hi, no one came to me to ask what I need while they were busy chatting to each other and a friend.
I think improvement needed on the service and food in this property.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Midori Clark H, Public Relations Officer at Midori Clark Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Greetings, Arya G!

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent experience here at Midori Clark Hotel and Casino. We are so grateful to hear your positive feedback in regards to our amenities, room sizes, and accommodation. On behalf of Midori Clark Hotel and Casino, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for what you've experienced in regards to our main dining outlet, Toscana Dining. We are about to launch a new set of menu for a variety of choices and our staff already undergo a series of training to provide the best service that you deserve. We hope that this won't deter you from choosing us again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Room was very clean and comfortable.(big size) Especially I like big sized desk cuz I work at a room.
There is a bathtub at balcony.Then you can see outside beautiful view while bathtub.
Breakfast is fantastic. They always try to make new menu I think.
That my visit was 5 times. I'm always satified with the room, breakfast, services.

Room Tip: choose a room with balcony.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Greetings, sunjoo_hong!

Your feedback with your recent experience here at Midori Clark Hotel and Casino is highly appreciated. We were glad that you enjoyed our amenities such as our desk, signature outdoor bathtub and food as well. For the menu, we'll be launching a new set of dishes this summer. Once again, thank you very much and we cannot wait to see you again soon!