Open today: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Ways to Experience Breckenridge Ski Resort
from US$115.00
More Info
2,018 results
All reviews ski resort lift lines ski school highest lift great mountain epic pass blue runs ski patrol intermediate skiers beaver creek spring break in town main street alpine slide terrain skiing peaks
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2021

This mountain is huge. So many trails of all skill levels; especially good if you’re advanced/expert. The bowls above the tree line were unbelievable. The high altitude helped keep the snow in good shape during the late season. Only recommendation is that the lodges should have better food selection. Other Vail resorts seemed to offer a more varied menu and fresher selections. All in all, a fantastic experience.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

Breckinridge is a quaint town and the mountain is gorgeous for winter sports . We had a 10
Day in terms of sun and dry gorgeous powder , no waiting at lifts, easy drop
Off and pick up, parking, easy bathrooms, not bad for lunch table and getting food. The cafeteria was pretty lame about requiring an ID for each beverage, opening the beverages and no trays ?! I struggled getting food for a family of 4 and 3 beers by myself.. reserved tables indoors abs limited in and out lanes was annoying.

the best part of this resort in my opinion is the Nordic center ..cross country and Snow shoe trails are extensive and beautiful .. so wel
Groomed, clean, you feel a million miles away, peaceful , quiet , stunning views, warming Josie cottage.. maps need to be smaller pocket sized or laminated and better instruction when leaving the center would be good... also my husband had a few work calls before joining me on the trail ..he ordered a drink and was the only one in the center “working” while
Many families and individuals, put boots on , paid for items and rented skis etc.. a rude
Older woman made him
Leave essentially... which didn’t make either of us happy... resort was packed ..everyone masked including us... we spent much time outdoors and we spent plenty of money here..if you don’t want people /business then why are u open? or if you personally are nervous-stay home. Don’t come and police us. We are grown ups making decisions for ourselves ..we stayed far away, masked, purchased . There were 4 women in the bathrooms at any one time, there were plenty of locals pulling up , avoiding the center /paying abs using the area.. so you would think paying customers who are following all rules would be welcomed

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank drmader
Reviewed 24 March 2021

I will start with the good. The town of Breckinridge is one of my favorites. The skiing is also great. My issue is very specific. My husband and my daughter had a serious ski accident. Ski patrol was wonderful. Both of them were transported to Summit Medical Center. My husband needed emergency surgery. Since it was just a day trip for the two of them and neither could drive, I did have presence of mind to contact Breckinridge Mountain security to plead with them not to tow their car from the gondola lot. The security office said after he verified my story with ski patrol he would put a “no tow” on my car. I couldn’t get up there until the next morning. I couldn’t find the car because it had been towed after all. It took hours to track down someone at the towing company to help me get my car back. I was forced to pay $250 to get my car back. This was an extraordinarily difficult time. And this is a lot of money. I had be assured this wouldn’t happen. Due to covid I had to take care of this before going to the hospital. Once in the hospital I couldn’t leave. I called Breckinridge security again and spoke with Matt the head of security. He informed me he couldn’t refund my money but he would call the towing company. JD Towing. The owner told me he would not refund my money but he would “work with me” but he was busy and to call back. I have called back 3 times and it’s never a good time. With the medical expenses coming in the $250 could go to many other things. I even did all I could to avoid the tow. I can’t begin to explain how disappointed I am. With all that is going on in the world where is common decency.

1  Thank aduker13
Reviewed 20 March 2021 via mobile

Always a blast and they continue to improve facilities and lifts. Variety of terrain to suit any skill level. Super nice staff and even the ever-present “mask police” tried to be as courteous as possible when continually reminding patrons to cover their entire face. We were blessed with snow days and bluebird days and they all were just right. Grooming was adequate but some mid-day grooming would have been nice on the days it was getting icy. This mountain complex really does have it all and we will be back!

Reviewed 20 March 2021 via mobile

Mountain was good, it is a few things however that need addressing. First, the Chalets close very early. We were at the top one, the Overlook it was called, they closed abruptly and would not let its patrons use the bathroom. That is the last time we use that chalet.

Also, the mask nazis at the bottom of the mountain as you get on the chairlift at quicksilver are very rude. We people who pay to use this resort pay your wages, you need us, not the other way around. I overheard one liftee say, “I can’t wait till these vacationers leave and we get the mountain to ourselves next week.” Well, entitled millennial making 15 dollars an hour with a free ski pass, you have a job because of us vacationers, not the other way around. Will not be going to breck again, I’d rather ski Vail where the staff is more refined and know why they are there-customer support and service, not the other way around.

2  Thank JS202012345671