“Our highlight of Napa Valley dining!!!”
Review of Bistro Jeanty

Bistro Jeanty
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Jeanty is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 31 Restaurants in Yountville
Price range: US$33 - US$80
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mulberry
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Ended up in this place very accidentally, and immediately failed in love. The dishes are purely homemade style, service incredible. Sean was the person who took care of us, and for sure will be back next time.
Very great job!!!

1  Thank bojanr431
Write a ReviewReviews (2,180)

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely mean is this restaurant and we found a lovely French bottle of wine for under $100. The food was delicious and the service sweet. We were offered second bread then told it was just in the oven, the waiter confessed it was from the local bakery after it turned up cold. Nice night out.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Went to Bistro Jeanty as part of a larger Napa vacation, and recommended by TripAdvisor prior reviews. Loved everything here. Started with truffled eggs -- delicious! Separate main entrees of scallops and sole were perfectly prepared and yummy! Topped it off with a very flavorful Creme Caramel and espressos. Weather was delightful and we enjoyed sitting on the patio. Great service throughout!

Can't wait to go back on our next visit.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

A recent dinner - after an absence of a few years - was a lovely surprise. Everything was exceptional. The ambiance is strong French Bistro. The food full of classic masterpieces, was executed with passion and skill. For example, the quenelles were amazing with a perfect lobster sauce. Their interpretation of cassoulet is delicious. But be careful. Desserts are big enough for two, perhaps even three people.
Service was exceptional. If our waitperson was not in the room, a glance brought a different waitperson. There was always someone attentively watching and ready to offer assistance.
Bistro Jeanty is worth a visit. And a return visit.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

We stumbled across this restaurant when we found out Ad Hoc wasn't going to be open until 5pm. As we're walking by, we saw the menu outside and decided to give this place a try. So happy we did! We had a spectacular time. This restaurant is small, quaint, and romantic. We had outside seating which was perfect for a daytime lunch.

I can't remember our server's name but he's an older gentleman with gray hair and glasses. His service was impeccable! It didn't even feel like he was serving us because he spent some time conversing with us, making the experience much more personal. I noticed he did the same with other tables surrounding us.

The lobster bisque that I ordered was soo rich and delicious. Brussel sprouts are one of my favorites dish to order at any restaurant and it was very flavorful here. Last but not least, the duck confit & goat cheese pate are to DIE FOR. I love cheese and I love pate and this spread was so good. We had some extra left over so we got it to go, bought some crackers from the deli across the street, and ate it while we wine tasted after our lunch.

My friends ordered the fries, escargot, bone marrow, and duck w/ noodles all of which were also so delicious. The bone marrow was fatty, but who cares! If I'm dying, then I'm dying in fatty heaven.

I really wish I live closer so I can come here more often. Or maybe they can open one in OC/LA area? :)