Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$189
Trip.comUS$189
ExpediaUS$189
TripadvisorUS$189
All reviews great hotel comedy store boutique hotel nice pool hotel bar per night poolside room pool area is great boutique stayed here for nights comedy club hollywood walk of fame location was perfect bars and restaurants great room beverly hills sunset
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2021

Rooms are spacious and comfortable, pool is very pretty, and the staff goes above and beyond to help. Ed and Angelina were particularly great in accommodating the needs of me and my high-maintenance cat. Can't wait to see what they do once all the Covid restrictions are lifted!

Management response:Responded 3 March 2021

StevenL3741, We want to say thank you for most recent stay and review. We love to hear how comfortable and accommodating your stay was with us. We can't wait to welcome you and your cat back for your next stay with us!

Reviewed 24 February 2021

I have stayed at the Grafton on Sunset for all my business and personal stays since 2012. The Grafton is a stylish and chic boutique Hotel with lots of style and it’s a very well maintained property in terms of maintenance. The rooms are exquisite, quiet and clean. The atmosphere is exciting and the Grafton has one of the most stylish Bars I have ever seen in a non-casino Hotel.
The Grafton provides elegant toiletries in terms of shower gel, shampoo and conditioner.
The Grafton’s location is excellent, minutes away from restaurants, and convenience stores. It is also 10 minutes from Cedars Sinai Medical Center.
The Grafton controls access as to who is in the Hotel which provides for a very safe experience.
What makes the Grafton my choice for loiding in LA since 2012, is the staff. They are friendly, helpful and go above and beyond for the "Guest'. Ed and Jason run this property extremely proficiently and with the "Guest" in mind.
The Grafton is the Hotel to stay at when visiting WeHo on business or pleasure.

Room tip: The pool side rooms on the 1st Floor, are excellent and provide an outside door to the pool and and for easy loading and unloading luggage.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank RODNEYSTIME
Management response:Responded 25 February 2021

Rodneystime, we cant thank you enough for the wonderful, detailed review. We love to hear how much you've enjoyed staying with us since 2012 and look forward to hosting your stay for many more years to come. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond for our guest and we are thrilled to hear we have succeeded in meeting our goals. We can't wait to welcome you back for your next stay!

Reviewed 21 February 2021 via mobile

I've spent quite a bit of time in Hollywood for work over the last four months. I continue to stay at the Grafton because it’s comfortable, geographically desirable and the staff here is very nice. Really friendly people that go out of their way. I recently fractured my ankle during my stay here and the folks at the front desk couldn’t have been nicer. They brought me ice bags for my ankle, coffee and snacks to my room because I couldn’t walk. And this obviously isn't part of their job description. Joao who works the front desk at night has also been incredibly helpful. Highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 25 February 2021

buffalobills88, first and foremost thank you for your most recent stay and review. We love to hear how helpful our staff was during your stay with us. We pride ourselves on providing a unique personable boutique hotel experience. We cant wait to welcome you back for your next work trip to Hollywood.

Reviewed 15 February 2021

This was the first time I'd travelled and stayed in a hotel in almost a year, and was nervous with COVID and what the precautions might look like. However, the Grafton's staff and precautionary measures were quick to ease my mind and make me feel so comfortable throughout my stay. Angelina at the front desk was so courteous and helpful with all of my requests throughout the weekend. The rooms were clean, and the place looked just like the pictures. I will certainly be staying here next time I'm in the area, thanks!

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 17 February 2021

Fernando19923, We appreciate your most recent stay and review. We are thrilled to hear that your first hotel stay since Covid was a comfortable and enjoyable experience. We love to hear that our wonderful front desk team were extra courteous and helpful throughout your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next trip to town!

Reviewed 28 January 2021

Traveling during a Pandemic is hellish, not to mention that my trip consisted solely of empty out a small storage in a building nearby the Grafton, that I used to live for 15 years. My first intention was just to spend 2 nights at the Grafton, and then rent a AirB&b... Well, I explained my situation to Ed (front-desk) who was more than gracious and 2 nights became 20 days.
During my stay (which I spend most of my time inside the hotel organizing boxes :/), I had the opportunity to meet all the staff. Their friendliness, excellent service, and care in hospitality went well and beyond.
I want to give a special shout-out to João (front-desk), for always having a smile and making me laugh! His kindness and professionalism is the most of high standards.
Thank you so much to Ali, Angelina, and Brian...
Even the housekeeper ladies (both ladies named Maria) were so nice!
Needless to say, that the room was great, clean, and my room had a fantastic view from downtown to Century City...
In this time of Pandemic, where nothing seems 'normal,' The absolute care, service and friendly staff at the Grafton made my stay a very welcomed and pleasant 20 days stay!
I will have at the top of my list on my next return to Los Angeles!

Date of stay: January 2021
Management response:Responded 29 January 2021

AnaCdeOliveira, First and foremost we want to thank you for your stay and recent review. We are beyond happy that we could make your twenty days with us memorable and comfortable. The staff will be excited to hear all of the wonderful things you shared and we look forward to welcoming you back for your next twenty days in Los Angeles with us!