All reviews instant coffee skyline view white marble la skyline room service modern hotel rooftop bar a great stay four nights great bar good size loft suite stayed for one night valet staff la cienega sunset strip pool deck
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Jeremy for one night and had a sunset suite on the 6th floor. The room was big and nicely decorated and looked over the road- the street was noisy but not terrible and we were prepared for it being in such a central location. The bed was glorious and the bathroom divine which we really enjoyed. The staff were all friendly and helpful, and the valet service prompt. The only small gripe was the air conditioning in the room would make a noise when on, and if you were watching the tv it meant you couldn’t hear it while the air con was on as there was a maximum volume restriction on the tv (which I appreciate in hotels but in this case you had to choose between being stuffy and warm and hearing the telly or cool and lip reading). To be honest most people will not be at the Jeremy to watch tv so it shouldn’t be too much of a problem, and we used ear plugs when sleeping so the air con noise didn’t bother us too much during the night. Overall it’s a really great and comfortable hotel in a super fun location.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joanne M
Brian A, Hotel Manager at The Jeremy West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Hi Joanne,

Thanks for staying with us and thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor! It's great to hear from you! I am sorry for the trouble with the air conditioner. We are investigating the issue as I type. We truly hope to welcome you back and win a 5-star review next time.

Brian Aker!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

mt Stay at the Jeremy was fantastic! Efficient check in, friendly staff and the one bedroom suites are to die for with panoramic views of Los Angeles and the hills. It’s fancy like a hotel, with a homely feel like you could live there.
Communication is great, cleanliness top notch, and room was always immaculate.
I have return trips secured for June, it can’t come soon enough.

Room Tip: Try for a corner one bedroom suite for the ultimate in LA views
Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Luke H

Hi Luke,

Hi there, I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for staying with us! It sounds like you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us. And yes the view is amazing! See you again soon!

Stay curious, Brian Aker

Reviewed 29 May 2018

I stayed at the hotel for 5 nights during my business trip. The hotel is just stunning. But what made my stay special were all the people that I had a chance to meet during my time there. I will definitely stay there next time I travel to LA.

Hi Marco,

I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for staying with us! It sounds like you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us and the team was excited to hear that we made your stay feel special. I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

We had a great stay at The Jeremy. Design is extremely important to me and The Jeremy did not disappoint. The hotel is very new so it is in excellent condition. The overall aesthetic is great. Amazing big well appointed bathroom. Comfortable bed and pillows. Great overall room layout. The lobby is very interesting. Lot's of interesting seating arrangements. Great hotel. Recommend highly.

Room Tip: Only downside was the windows. Get a room with better window arrangement.

Hi there,

I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for staying with us! It sounds like you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us. I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 May 2018

I was supposed to stay at The Jeremy for 2 days while I was moving to LA but ended up staying an additional week. I can't recommend it enough! The rooms are sleek, modern - pool area, gym and business rooms are high end. What really separated the Jeremy from other hotels i've stayed at was the staff. The Jeremy is lucky to have people like that - specifically Victoria, Sam, Tristan and Matthew.

While I was staying there, my dog who was my best friend for 13 years, passed away. I was beside myself and alone - but Ive never met more genuine, caring, and supportive people. I can't ever express how much they helped me during that time, constantly checking on me and showing overall love/compassion during something so difficult. Victoria and Sam made me feel like I had a family when they didn't have to. Im forever grateful for that experience and will always recommend anyone looking to visit to stay here. Thank you - Lex

Room Tip: Rooms on the pool side have best views
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Brian A, Hotel Manager at The Jeremy West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Hi there,

We love your compliments! Everyone on our team is genuinely happy to hear that you love staying with us. With that said, were were so sad to hear about your best friend but glad that our team was able to add some comfort. You're basically part of our family, and Victoria and Sam were happy to hear that you feel the same! We'll see you again soon and please take care.